Where can I get gunmetal 19" peeler reps??

Pricy

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find some gunmetal peeler reps in 19". The only ones I've managed to find are these, which I'm sceptical about ordering. Mobile number and no manufacturer or other details or feedback make them questionable.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rim...in-18-19-20-21-22-5-x-130-5-x-112-/1216246215
Anyone bought any recently or got any other ideas? I haven't got the funds for a genuine set unless they already come with tyres!

Just had another look and managed to find one set on eBay although they don't look as dark.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262568274791
I think sellers must have started stocking the new style Rs6 wheels instead of these. I'd get a set of those but I'm not keen on the polished edges.
What are your wheels @Chop. ? Have they been sprayed?

Reactions: TechNick
I had a set of genuine 19" peelers (that had been professionally painted gunmetal) stored in my garage for ages... but sold them recently.
For reference, the finish on those looks like this:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pricy and Chop.
Just had another look and managed to find one set on eBay although they don't look as dark.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262568274791
I think sellers must have started stocking the new style Rs6 wheels instead of these. I'd get a set of those but I'm not keen on the polished edges.
What are your wheels @Chop. ? Have they been sprayed?

Mine are s5 wheels, @JG51 AUD had them before me think he got painted them up

Reactions: Sandra, RS5 JON, Pricy and 1 other person
I had a set of genuine 19" peelers (that had been professionally painted gunmetal) stored in my garage for ages... but sold them recently.
For reference, the finish on those looks like this:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That's what I'm after Nick! Shame you sold them. The ones on eBay don't look any where near the same colour....

Reactions: TechNick and Chop.
Possibly selling a set of Genuine A5 peelers, Matt Ferroc Grey, 19x9j et33, with 255/35/19 Dunlop tyres, one may need replaced, other's 4-6mm.

These will be coming off my A5 mid April.

Offers accepted by pm, I can only say no. P&P at buyers expense.

JG

Reactions: Sandra and Chop.
Possibly selling a set of Genuine A5 peelers, Matt Ferroc Grey, 19x9j et33, with 255/35/19 Dunlop tyres, one may need replaced, other's 4-6mm.

These will be coming off my A5 mid April.

Offers accepted by pm, I can only say no. P&P at buyers expense.

JG

Top rated seller :yes:

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Thanks @JG51 AUD but I'm going to need some a little sooner. The tyres on my 18s are borderline at the moment so was looking to swap wheels at the same time as a new set of tyres. I didn't think they'd be this hard to come by!

Thanks @JG51 AUD but I'm going to need some a little sooner. The tyres on my 18s are borderline at the moment so was looking to swap wheels at the same time as a new set of tyres. I didn't think they'd be this hard to come by!

Suppose I could sell them sooner, I'm only waiting for the crap Scottish weather to change so I can put my Rotors back on.

Pm me with an offer if you've got a price in mind, depending on where you are you will need to price a courier also.

JG

Reactions: Chop. and Sandra