Where can i find some sideskirts

Chris Oshea

Reaction score
The skirts from your first link are actually made by a company called RDX race design. Not seen them in real life but their other bits I have seen on customer cars have been horrible quality.

Ahh thats what im affraid of, the pictures are obviously photoshoped onto the cars, when i search google images theres nothing,

ok silly me bought the sport anyway ive been searching all over for some sideskirts, on ebay theres s line ones without the mounting plates and the sellers think their made of gold, ideally i would like ones to fit properly like oem but they seem to be hard to come by so i found a couple of aftermarket ones so your thoughts would be appreciated.
https://www.magnatuning.com/en/product/15912/Audi-A3-8V-Speed-Side-Skirts

https://www.magnatuning.com/en/product/15206/Audi-A3-8V-Recto-Side-Skirts

If you find some side skirts off ebay you can get the mount bracket (plastic bit behind) from audi and they are not too expensive apparently. I've bet some guys whos done conversions and thats what they've said to me!

I've got the front and rear sline bumper, done the spoiler (pain in the **** btw) but the side skirts are the only parts i'm missing too.

Following!!! Would also be interested provided the costs are not insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent, i will price the brackets up tomorrow then, im wanting to put a splitter on but will look terrible without skirts, i just went for the rdx spoiler but ive not fitted it yet because im going to paint all the bits in the one go

Theres a pair on ebay the now in black but they would still need painted because there all scuffed but he want 200 for them then still need to source the brackets

Hi guys

Im also looking for a replacement side skirt for my 2015 s3 saloon.

Can anyone confirm if the sportback and saloon side skirts are the same size/fitting?

I believe they are but not 100%, as far as i know the wheelbase is the exact same and coming across a few adverts as sportback/sedan

I have a pair of s3 saloon side skirts for sale if your interested