Where are you from?

Where are you from?

• Total voters

Lehn

Hi All

Just a casual thread to hear where you guys and girls are from? I know there's a lot from UK in here (obviously) but it could be fun to see how many other nationalities that's represented on this 8V forum.

I was only allowed to create 10 possible responses, so excuse me if your exact country is not specified. Feel free to just press "other" then and write a comment where you state your nationality :hi:

I'm from Scandinavia myself, more specific Denmark.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Scotland..... Aka.... In the town of Hamilton, 10 miles outside Glasgow ..

Ice

Other, Belgium :D

JG51 AUD

Scotland - North Ayrshire.

JG

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
You Scots definitely need another referendum to have your own independent Audi forum. Can we please at least agree on that one. Please vote by choosing only one of the below options:

1- Yes
2- No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Oxford (representing the minority here )

Tej13

Crystal Palace -South London

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
You Scots definitely need another referendum to have your own independent Audi forum. Can we please at least agree on that one. Please vote by choosing only one of the below options:

1- Yes
2- No

This forum wouldn't be the same without us Scots.. .. We Rule ... The forum lol and perhaps the only thing the Scots will rule

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
This forum wouldn't be the same without us Scots.. .. We Rule ... The forum lol and perhaps the only thing the Scots will rule

It was more of tongue-in-cheek post . One thing I must admit that the cars up north are cleaner compared to down South. My recent A3 was my 4th car that I have bought from Scotland (3 from Aberdeen and 1 from Dundee), all well maintained and looked after compared to the trash you get from down South. I will never ever touch a car from especially from Manchester, Midlands and London - most abused cars in the country

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
It was more of tongue-in-cheek post . One thing I must admit that the cars up north are cleaner compared to down South. My recent A3 was my 4th car that I have bought from Scotland (3 from Aberdeen and 1 from Dundee), all well maintained and looked after compared to the trash you get from down South. I will never ever touch a car from especially from Manchester, Midlands and London - most abused cars in the country

I know it was just in jest mate l must say from someone who lives so far down south you are friendly more than yer average southerner closer ye get to Landan... The less friendly folks seem to get...

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Mothers womb :superman:

Then,,,,,,,,,,, Lake District, Cumbria but born in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fife :rock:
Test tube/petri dish more like ya bam lol

NevMan

Well known member
Oxford (representing the minority here )

Good old Cotswolds, Gloucestershire UK for me

Pook

South Tyneside (Newcastle area)

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Seems like I should have made Scotland a separate choice :whistle2: I'm just glad I don't have to talk to you... :chuncky:

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
I live in Perthshire, Scotland.
Not where I was born nor brought up in Scotland though.

Nikon

England Lincolnshire

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Seems like I should have made Scotland a separate choice :whistle2: I'm just glad I don't have to talk to you... :chuncky:

I reckon Canada deserved a separate mention too