Where are you DTM owners?

Priceless Spider74. Was probably me alright. Not long before that when I got Eibachs done my car was parked up nearby and I got a phone call from one of those salesmen asking was my car for sale. They have wanted it ever since as they know how much length I go to keeping it to my standard, I have to warn them every time they get it not to damage it.....

Alright for SatNav at the mo but I'll bare it in mind if I want the upgrade. I've got the mid-spec concert 6 CD system in.

Car definitely site better on Eibachs, much more level but there's always room for improvement. How much of an extra drop do the B5 cups give as I need some clearance?

Front discs are drilled 320mm on mine. Ordered the rear pads from Euro today, £31 delivered isn't bad but I had to work out correct size myself as there were 3 options available all of which came up despite me entering my reg in search.....

Picked my DTM up today!

9k4537agxdqkqav5g.jpg

Standard for now, coilovers and BBS LM's planned :beerchug:

You're kidding.. not another DTM in Abingdon?

:rolleyes:

Good work, keep your eyes open for me in my blue one and give me a wave!

Ha ha, I thought they were suppose to be rare! Yup, I'll keep an eye out, living in Oxford and working in Wheatley now!

Picked my DTM up today!

9k4537agxdqkqav5g.jpg

Standard for now, coilovers and BBS LM's planned :beerchug:

Congrats on your purchase I saw that one on autotrader but couldn't get the cash together in time as I thought it was a bargain!

Hope your happy with car and look forward to seeing it on coils and lm's!