Where abouts are you?

from haywards heath, between gatwick and brighton, and home to QST tuning. Anyone used QST?

no, have only just got my audi a4 with snapped cam belt, so i need to replace engine first, just trying to get ideas together, a mate knows someone that works there so might try approaching them, have asked them a favour in a past and they were less than helpful. but i can't use that as experience really. not sure if they would be interested in a 1.8T entering their domain.

am planning to go down garrett turbo route in the near future once the cars up and running, but rather put a kit together more myself than buy expensive kit from USA. wanted to speak to some people that have maybe had experience of tuning these cars a bit more. also need someone to custom map it afterwards, this is where QST maybe able to help in a big way, especially as i live about a mile away from them.

Is there any meets that any-one goes to here on a weekend? Only 1 i know of is Guildford and its pretty crap most weeks...

Jason

Jason_letts said:
Is there any meets that any-one goes to here on a weekend? Only 1 i know of is Guildford and its pretty crap most weeks...

Jason

No rice meet every 2nd wednesday of the month at fleet services, not at a weekend but its VAG only

Just moved from south east Kent -near Margate.

Luckliy still a south east boy, but now south east Essex.

Benfleet near Basilildon - A13 Sadlers Farm.

Folkestone boy here (to those who don't know, think Eurotunnel!)

I'm currently in Ipswich (East Anglia).

Just to add that I occasionally travel up north to Newcastle for bank holiday weekends and Christmas holidays. So some occasions I could make it to the Newcastle meets should there be any arrangements.

junction 23 M25 or junction 4 M1. London Borough of Barnet. :blackrs4:

Slick S3 said:
junction 23 M25 or junction 4 M1. London Borough of Barnet. :blackrs4:

Another Barnet boy!!!..opps I'am hertfordshire now...BUT only down the road

There is a Herts Meet see thread 11/3/07 @12.00 stevenage services

im in west london ish not many on this forum from here though...
would be cool to do a meet around there

catford/bromley is were im from!
ill be there at flamingo park if its still on?
were bouts in catford u from DOCURLY?
i work in catford and have never seen ur car?

stoakseya4 said:
Hernia Bay, Kent

I grew up there - folks are still there and i visit every once in a while (it'll never change - XR3i's down the seafront at the weekend :racer: )

I've just moved out of South west london to epsom - so are we going to sort out a meet then? - there must be about 20 of us by now?

i am up for a meet, i'm based near gatwick so south part of m25 is good, but can go furthur if needed.

J29 M25, Basildon in Essex.

Any meets arranged at all?

Basildon, Essex. Any TT owners nearby?

West London, Ruislip to be precise. Not many of us West Londoners around!

i'm from ramsgate kent. as far south and east as you can go.

Hi there guys,
I'm just by LHR
Looking 4ward to a meet around the London area.

Around the Cambereley area of the M3 J3