When to order?

syed123

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am due to order my A4 B9 3.0 tdi 272 in April but am starting to think why not order now instead and get it out the way with?

I was quoted the following by Drivethedeal:

Audi A4 3.0tdi 272 quattro S line

Mythos black, those nice 19 inch v spoke rs style alloys ;), flat bottom steering wheel, BSP pack (when available), piano black interior, black leather/alcantara upholstery, B&0, tech pack, virtual cockpit, privacy glass, adaptive comfort suspension, extended interior lighting pack, light and vision pack

Total list price comes up to around 46k with Drive the deal giving me 7-8k off!

The cheapest PCP deal was £464 pm with 5k miles per year and a 3k deposit.

My question is, should I order now or hold out till April and place my order then? hoping the price comes down abit or I could get a better deal?

Advice appreciated! :)

Syed

I will also be visiting my local dealer (west london audi) to see if they can match this, fingers crossed! :$

Try Carwow mate and get some dealers to bid against each other. Normally Coventry Audi will be the cheapest.

Update- just spoke to dealer and have arranged a test drive and a sit down to properly discuss a deal on my b9 a4..

Told him that i have found a very good deal through DVD but from his reaction he seems confident that he can beat it :$

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Good luck mate! I pushed my dealer VERY hard to match the deal. I initially got them to price match drivethedeal then when I got the cheaper price from car wow, I got them to not only match, but best it as well!
Remember if they say they can't match it, state that you would prefer to buy from them and walk away. They will probably come crawling. If they have sales targets still to meet, like mine had, you will be in a better position.

I wish I could say that about eastbourne audi. The new car sales manager quite clearly told me they could not match carwow and coventry audi because they aren't as large. The best I got was 12% and I did tell them I would walk away from a deal with the a4, which is what I've done..

the upside of having to travel far to get your car is the journey back. great way to become accustomed with it

It definitely pays to shop around and I was quite prepared to travel if it meant a decent saving.
Quite, and thats they way I have done it in the past. However I have also normally been able to get any local dealership to agree to a deal I had found elsewhere, however eastbourne audi just seemed to be less than flexible this time, but then a poorly gen'd up salesperson didn't help. However I am hoping that andy the head new car sales manager will manage to smooth things over for me.