When is an armrest not an armrest?

moorzy

Reaction score
when it's on an 08 A4 sline cabriolet. What is the deal with the rear "armrest" not on a hinge or owt, just sits on seat unless my son is doing something wrong. Is there a manual just for operation of this unattached bit of plastic and leather?

Reactions: Sandra
Didn't know there was an armrest in B7 Cabriolet.

Are you referring to the padded Centre panel in the rear backrest ?

If so, that's there to provide access to the pull through ski bag, or more importantly, the keyhole to lock/unlock the rear deck when you need to manually open/close the fabric roof.

Would be nice to have more storage in the back though.

Didn't know there was an armrest in B7 Cabriolet.

Are you referring to the padded Centre panel in the rear backrest ?

If so, that's there to provide access to the pull through ski bag, or more importantly, the keyhole to lock/unlock the rear deck when you need to manually open/close the fabric roof.

Would be nice to have more storage in the back though.
Ahaaaaaahhhaaaa. Query solved. :) Ski bag though? In Manc? Shotgun bag maybe but ski bag???? Thanks for that

Reactions: Sandra
Surely you are rolling with a sawn off are you not !

Screenshot 2015 11 30 12 48 37

"That, my friend, is a broom handle Mauser"
I bet your doing the scene in your head and giggling to yourself, and everyone at work is thinking what's he laughing at!! Cos I am!

"And that's when we take over..."

Ahaaaaaahhhaaaa. Query solved. :) Ski bag though? In Manc? Shotgun bag maybe but ski bag???? Thanks for that

Now hang on a minute.....just down the M56 there's a place called Runcorn (or Runc'n if your a local) that has....wait for it.....a dry ski slope !!!

So when you're on M5, roof down, heading for the North Wales gold coastline for a bit of beach action (?), just pop your ski's in the bag and you can stop off on the way. I think John Bishop included it in one of early routines, having been re-located to Runcorn as a child. I think the "new town" planners gave them a pub, a chippie and.... yes, a dry ski slope. Go figure.

Then again, if you fancy a bit of fishing......

The A4 Cabriolet......who knew it was so versatile ???