Wheels

SI-W85

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a couple pics of my X5s that are currently in for a refurb as they were due a touch up and what better time to do it when the winters are on. I have had them done in Hyper silver over black, also I had the BMW centres in last year and got lots of grief from people so I've backed down and got some Audi centres :( as for the tyres I have opted for a a bit more stretch as my car should be going a bit lower as of next weekend so need more camber and the stretch to clear the 10j rears :) tyres of choice are Pirelli Pzero rears 235/35/19 and the fronts are 215/35/19 bottom pic for how how I had it before ;)

Reactions: AU11 ALS, ruairi83 and RS5 JON
Cheers I'm hoping to get it all sorted including wheel alignment and new grill and dpf delete by the end of February so need to get a move on now lol

Reactions: V6 Quatt
No they went on ok took a while to pop the bead on but otherwise fine. Still got them for sale if anyone's interested ;) trying to post a couple pics but won't let me :/ check them out on my Instagram Matt

Reactions: matt.russell
They look crap on the x5 but really good on the Audi fair play.

Reactions: SI-W85
Haha hope so !!!! ... hey what adpators were you running on them ? i.e what size .. and where did you get them front ?? ta having loads of issues trying to get a set !!!!

I had 25mm front and 18mm rear but after lowering some more I took another 2mm off the rears making them 16mm the wheels still poked like mad so I adapted the rear camber to get me -3.2 degrees to get the rears to tuck which made them perfect fitment, I got the adaptors from G23 they are the guys to speak to for spacers or adaptors.

And how much was your car lowered ? .. cheers for all the info si .. feel like no one is willing to help me because they are bmw wheels going on an audi and people look at you as if you are stupid lol !

They look **** on the x5 but really good on the Audi fair play.
Exactky what i thought. Would never have dreamt of trying them on an Audi but they actually look really good.

Mine was lowered around 90mm Matt but would never recommend lowering a B8 static that much as it literally scraped over cats eyes it was a real challenge to drive it that's why I sold it as I rather sell it than lift it back up any, after seeing it sat so nice. The only other option was air but I didn't plan on keeping the car long enough to warrant spending the money on air, I would say 70mm was plenty and will pull the X5s off nicely.

Reactions: matt.russell