Wheels jutting out, help!

Ashley Sandon James

Reaction score
hi everyone, need help/answers on a problem with my 8p2..... changed to lambo rep wheels with spacers/adaptors and now the tyres stick out about 5/10mm outside the arches!

Best way to make them fit? Rolling? Camber kits? Extended arches? Any help welcome and possible prices???

Thanks!!

How about just remove the spacers? Or are they needed to clear the calipers? A pic or 2 would help :icon thumright:

Spacers are adapters, so needed for the 5x112 hub to 5x100 wheels unfortunately, I’ll try to upload some pics, site keeps saying they are too large ‍♂️

Pic of front protrusion

Attachments

• DFBB685E-C34F-44E4-92B9-A2E156BFFC29.jpeg
    DFBB685E-C34F-44E4-92B9-A2E156BFFC29.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 166
One approach may be to skim some of the adaptor, some of the hub, on a lathe to bring the wheel in a bit.

Yeah it is a 20mm adapter so I thought maybe bringing it down to 15mm might help...... thanks

I'd be very wary of reducing the thickness of material holding your wheels on the car by 25% personally.

Reactions: abmat
Just sell those wheels and buy that lambo style rep wheel in the correct 5x112

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: abmat and Bryant1998
I'd be very wary of reducing the thickness of material holding your wheels on the car by 25% personally.
I was thinking the same to be honest but you can buy slimline 15mm adapters hence the question......

Reactions: nluk100
What's the ET stamped on the inside of each alloy? It should be something like ET50, however, when you add your 20mm hub adapter then it will make it ET30 which is why you've got the issue. The ideal ET (offest) is 42-45 for an 8" wide alloy.

The wheels have to go I’m afraid and Audi fitment wheels to replace them.