Wheels ET

M

markbrown87

I’ve seen some wheels I like on eBay but they have an ET22, would these look ridiculous on my s3 8p? Would they stick out too much?

They are also 18s with an 8J width so that’s the same as standard I think.

Cheers

Cheers mate, the search continues. I really want some silver pro race 1.2 in 18s but I’m not sure they ever did them in 8J 18 5x112 and ET54.

Anything down to et45 should be perfectly fine but depends how low your car is I suppose.
I’ve got Audi 18” bbs split rim alloys which are et54 and they are well inside the arch, so much so that I’ve thought about getting spacers but never actually got round to it.

Cheers mate, the search continues. I really want some silver pro race 1.2 in 18s but I’m not sure they ever did them in 8J 18 5x112 and ET54.

Team Dynamics Pro Race? These are relatively inexpensive buying new - then your can be sure they aren’t damaged, buckled or repaired. Get them in an ET45.

Know any good websites for me to get a good deal on them from?
Is ET45 what a lot of people on here go for then? Guessing that is a nice flush fit inline with the outer arches?
Cheers

Best to buy new so you can specify size and ET (45 is just perfect) and don’t forget the centre bore diameter. When you fit them make sure your existing wheelbolts are just the right length for the wheels.