Wheel wobble

S32009lad

Reaction score
Took car on motorway other day got to 70+ish and got wheel wobble first thing that would come to mind would be balancing. But 2 week ago had new tyres all round which included wheel balancing . The other thing is it doesn't seem to happen on normal roads not that I've noticed anyway
Anyone got any ideas
Thanks

The other thing I forgot to mention is it clunk's wheen reversing and putting the brake on but not driving forward

And there does seem to be a rattle on the left hand front only on certain bumps and surfaces but not all the time somtimes you can really hear it and some hardly or not at all

Not all balancing machines are in calibration. It’s always best to see the person in action to ensure they achieve 0-0. A lazy person may not get the balance perfect as it’s more effort.
if the balance was OK before the new tyres then here is your answer. Take it back and ask for the best technician to rebalance and watch the machine. I’m assuming your bought decent quality tyres.
The clunk when initially reversing and braking is likely to be the brake pads moving up in the calliper. I have a Skoda that does this but no noise afterwards when braking after moving forwards.