Wheel Trims

Djwoody

Reaction score
Hi.
I never thought I'd hear myself say this but can anyone recommend a decent set of 16" Wheel Trims that would look ok on my A3?

Just bought some steel wheels and winter tyres so want to make them look as smart as possible.

Thanks
Chris

Where's that ban button

Reactions: Rhyso
were some 16"alloys really that expensive ? :p
Yes!

Just bought steels too. Kept a eye out for alloys on eBay for several months but all went for well over the odds. After market alloys still £200 or so more than steels. Personally I like the look with winter tyres though :)

PLEASE PLEASE NO NO TO PLASTIC WHEEL TRIMS unless you have shares in Halfords or want people to think you're so poor you can only afford the basic model.
Think laterally and consider spraying wheels silver or anthracite, fit caps to the exposed wheel nuts and find a centre cap that will fit and affix an Audi logo to it.
The result will be as near OE if Audi had done the same thing.

I think black steel rims look ok, I have run winter steelies for 3 winters now and every car in the alps has steelies. I jazzed them up by putting fluorescent green motorbike rim tip around my rims....

Think I saw a wheel trim in a grass verge when I was exiting the M4 today, guess you only need 3 more id you collect that one