Wheel storage?

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I've almost got my self organised enough to order some new wheels for the Audi and the Pug.
The issues I'm having is storage of the old sets.

There is a set of winter and a set for summer and I lack space of a garage so trying to work out the best way to store the wheels I'm not using.

The first thing I'm doing is ordering 2 sets of Audi wheel storage bags. http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-automotive-chat/133411-wheel-bags.html
Storing the wheels in the house in not possible so I'm looking to outside alternatives. I was thinking of getting two of theses B&Q Deluxe Storage Box, 17185300 but I already have 2 and I don't think they are wide enough for a set of 18" with 225/40+ tyres.
I'm looking at other alternatives.

Has any one got any ideas and tips for storing wheels and tyres out side in a some form of shed?

Thanks.

Big Yellow Self Storage?

(*other storage warehouses also available)

I've almost got my self organised enough to order some new wheels for the Audi and the Pug.
The issues I'm having is storage of the old sets.

There is a set of winter and a set for summer and I lack space of a garage so trying to work out the best way to store the wheels I'm not using.

The first thing I'm doing is ordering 2 sets of Audi wheel storage bags. http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/general-automotive-chat/133411-wheel-bags.html
Storing the wheels in the house in not possible so I'm looking to outside alternatives. I was thinking of getting two of theses B&Q Deluxe Storage Box, 17185300 but I already have 2 and I don't think they are wide enough for a set of 18" with 225/40+ tyres.
I'm looking at other alternatives.

Has any one got any ideas and tips for storing wheels and tyres out side in a some form of shed?

Thanks.

We should go for the branded wheel bags, which is easy to carry...

It is a set of winter and the summer set, and I want a space in the garage, so trying to figure out the best way to store the wheel does not use reflection.

In Norway they have a wheel 'hotel'. Store your winter tyres/wheels there in summer turn up in winter change them over and store the summer ones all for a fee of course but ace idea.