Wheel Spacers Now Fitted!

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I ordered some H&R Wheel Spacers from DPM Performance, fantastic service will be getting the springs or coilovers ordered once I decide what I am going for!:)

Anyway I went for 15mm for the rear and 10mm for the front! I think it looks much better, the wheels stand out more, and once lowered a tad it should sit perfect!:)

Before:

After:

Reactions: s3_trev, Gaz170, DPM and 2 others
Did you get the bolts from DPM as well ? What length did you use ?

Thanks.

Nice stance pal

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Point_Audi
Yep I got the bolts from DPM also mate! .. Cheers Mac! :) .. Gaz I decided to stick with the most common setup for the B8 and DPM agreed it was the most popular! I am happy with it!

Reactions: AU11 ALS and ruairi83
Lowering will tuck the wheels again with negative camber.

Negative camber is a welcome addition to a degree.

How much was they & what length did you get ? What about locking wheel bolts ?

Was going to get these but not sure if the original bolt covers will work with the locking bolts has anybody used these ?

Cheers John, definitely looks much better! Will be lower in the next few weeks! ..

If you drop Damien at DPM performance a PM or call him he will be able help advise you!:)

Yep I got the bolts from DPM also mate! .. Cheers Mac! :) .. Gaz I decided to stick with the most common setup for the B8 and DPM agreed it was the most popular! I am happy with it!

Same set up we have... If lowering the bigger spacers will only cause more issues too

Reactions: Point_Audi
The centre bore was 66.5 Razza! :icon thumright:

Humm, not really Aaron, still has to settle yet so I will keep you posted!ha .. I am liking the new height now!

Reactions: ruairi83 and Brennan
Looks perfect lad. Def any more on the back would be too much!

Reactions: Point_Audi