Wheel Spacers Now Fitted!

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
I ordered some H&R Wheel Spacers from DPM Performance, fantastic service will be getting the springs or coilovers ordered once I decide what I am going for!:)

Anyway I went for 15mm for the rear and 10mm for the front! I think it looks much better, the wheels stand out more, and once lowered a tad it should sit perfect!:)

Before:

After:

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Yep I got the bolts from DPM also mate! .. Cheers Mac! :) .. Gaz I decided to stick with the most common setup for the B8 and DPM agreed it was the most popular! I am happy with it!

JG51 AUD

Nice job Shaun, looks spot on IMO. :thumbs up:
JG

Bulldog

Was going to get these but not sure if the original bolt covers will work with the locking bolts has anybody used these ?

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Cheers John, definitely looks much better! Will be lower in the next few weeks! ..

If you drop Damien at DPM performance a PM or call him he will be able help advise you!:)

AU11 ALS

Yep I got the bolts from DPM also mate! .. Cheers Mac! :) .. Gaz I decided to stick with the most common setup for the B8 and DPM agreed it was the most popular! I am happy with it!

Same set up we have... If lowering the bigger spacers will only cause more issues too

razza1

What was the centre bore size, 57.1 or 66.6?

razza1

Thanks

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Did the wheels tuck in a bit with the lowering Shaun?

s3_trev

Northern Ireland
Looks perfect lad. Def any more on the back would be too much!