SQ5 Wheel Spacer

Derek Gannon

Reaction score
Hi all,
Question for SQ5 owners,
Has anyone fitted wheel spacers to their SQ5 and if so what size and make did ye go for?
Any help and information would be greatly appreciated. . . Oh and if there are any pictures that be great !
Thanks

8R SQ5?

I got some Eibach ones, 15mm front 20mm rear, fitted them and honestly didn't like the look as it just emphasised the arch gap.
I think you'd have to add in a significant drop to make it work. I'm on Eibach pro's which are basically the same as oem.
Wheel bolts can be tricky as the Q5 has 40mm bolts and not 38mm, they also have floating washers. You can get them in 45 and 50 but most have a 19mm head

I have some bimecc 15mm spacers of an RS3 8v, what's the size needed interms of bore etc.

I have some bimecc 15mm spacers of an RS3 8v, what's the size needed interms of bore etc.
Won't fit unfortunately as the Q5 has a larger 66.6mm spigot size

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: NHN
8R SQ5?

I got some Eibach ones, 15mm front 20mm rear, fitted them and honestly didn't like the look as it just emphasised the arch gap.
I think you'd have to add in a significant drop to make it work. I'm on Eibach pro's which are basically the same as oem.
Wheel bolts can be tricky as the Q5 has 40mm bolts and not 38mm, they also have floating washers. You can get them in 45 and 50 but most have a 19mm head
Thank you for all the information and reply.
Was thinking about lowering it a bit