Wheel spacer help

Pip7rsc

Reaction score
Hi guys new to the forum and the Audi’s and was looking for a bit of help on wheel spacers for the s3.

I have been threw a lot of the threads on here regarding spacer but none really help me as to what I’m looking for although the answer is probably there somewhere.

I’m looking for ideal/ maximum spacer width I can go on the s3 sportback, I have the 18” BE wheels and standard height and don’t intend on lowering it so just to see what anyone out there has fitted and feel comfortable with also pics would be great if anyone has them, not looking to be fowling the arches or making the wheels out of place any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers pip

Hi guys new to the forum and the Audi’s and was looking for a bit of help on wheel spacers for the s3.

I have been threw a lot of the threads on here regarding spacer but none really help me as to what I’m looking for although the answer is probably there somewhere.

I’m looking for ideal/ maximum spacer width I can go on the s3 sportback, I have the 18” BE wheels and standard height and don’t intend on lowering it so just to see what anyone out there has fitted and feel comfortable with also pics would be great if anyone has them, not looking to be fowling the arches or making the wheels out of place any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers pip

I have spacers for sale that will fit perfect.
15mm front 17.5mm rear with bolts and locking bolts to suit size if your interested let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pip7rsc
Apologies if this seems like a hijacking.

As a complete newbie to spacers, can anyone explain the reasons why folk fit bigger spacers to the rear of their A3/S3. Surely this puts everything out of line ?

Also, aren't there detrimental effects to wheel bearings ?

I have spacers for sale that will fit perfect.
15mm front 17.5mm rear with bolts and locking bolts to suit size if your interested let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi mate, I could be interested if OP isn't. How much are you looking for?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice guys think I’ll be going with the 15-20mm