1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel sizes

Joeyenz Jul 19, 2018

1. Joeyenz

Joeyenz Member Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 quattro S-line owners group Manual

Hi all, just about to get my first c5 (2.5 allroad) after a load of b7's, are many parts interchangable from the 2 or are they completely different in design? Are the wheels the same rolling radius and offset?

Basically I have parted a couple of b7's out (as well as one on the drive at the moment) and have a load of spares knocking about now including tons of wheels and tyres, I have had a trawl through google and as usual when talking tyres cannot find any decisive answer.

Any thoughts appereciated!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Alex jb

Alex jb Member

The 112 x 5 pcd of wheels is the same but the offsets may be different.
    My 17’s are an ET46, I believe the ET on the A4 is less so they would fill out the arches some more

4. All-rod

All-rod Member Bronze Supporter

Allroad wheels are 25 offset, standard 225x55x17 tyres on a 17" rims. You can go as much as 19" with say 40 profile tyres. With 26 offset wheels and 235 wide tyres I had to use a 10mm spacer. This nicely brought them out closer to arches as a result as well. if you want to use newer wheels with 66.6 bore just need hubcentric spacer made.