wheel refurbishment

06060918@Brookes.ac.uk

Reaction score
Hi to all... I have just collected my new A3 and have had 19inch RS6's put on it...unfortunately I have already managed to scratch the alloys, its not that noticeable but I can notice it. Can anyone advise a product you can use to get rid of the scratches round the rim, or what I need to get it removed. A mate of mine mentioned that some places can make the alloy look brand new again, about £40 per wheels, is this true.

Anyone that can help or that has had experience in this i would appreciate it,

cheers

Sam.

06060918@Brookes.ac.uk said:
Hi to all... I have just collected my new A3 and have had 19inch RS6's put on it...unfortunately I have already managed to scratch the alloys, its not that noticeable but I can notice it. Can anyone advise a product you can use to get rid of the scratches round the rim, or what I need to get it removed. A mate of mine mentioned that some places can make the alloy look brand new again, about £40 per wheels, is this true.

Anyone that can help or that has had experience in this i would appreciate it,

cheers

Sam.

Yeah....there are places that can do that mate. Where are you based though?

One in particular that is very popular and seems to do the work well is ACE Performance. They are based in Lanark, in Scotland but wheels can be sent if you are a distance away...

http://www.alloywheelrepairs.net/index.html

Good luck!

yeah it can be done for about 45-50 quid per wheel. i've had it done many times!!!

i know a good place in south west london.

South West London aye, sounds much more closer to home (i'm SE LDN). Are they good though?