Quattrophenia
Reaction score
Guys,

Another photoshop request I'm afraid.....:redface:

If any of you photoshop geniuses with a spare 5 mins chop the wheels from this:
Audi_B7_A4_Hartmann_HRS6204_19_JH.jpg

Onto this:

0032.jpg

......and raise me the ride height to normal then I would be eternally grateful!!

Still umming and ahing about ****** wheels! I will make a decision one day!

Cheers lads

Found this too:

dsc00083d.jpg

B5 but looks quite tidy with the anthracites.

Very funky... but I thought the widebody was the RS4 and I thought those were all Avants?!?!

I thought all the "R"S4 Saloons were like this puppy (link)?

RS4Sepia.jpg

That pic you linked to is an S4 with a widebody conversion I think. As you say the B5 RS4 was in avant form only.

That pic you linked to is an S4 with a widebody conversion I think. As you say the B5 RS4 was in avant form only.
Thought so - afte rmy post I read your post and you were very clear about saloon widebody "conversion"... so I wasn't going mad... well, not about that anyway...

The B5's only produced the RS in Avant form, the original RS4.
There are only about 6 RS4 conversions in the UK, i.e. wide-bodied conversions. The photo above looks like 'Viperbl's' car from the IoM. It's running c700bhp...!!

Another being converted as we speak in Silver again...

"Docs" B5 was the best ive seen yet! That was stealth mode all the way.Just a shame some it ended the way it did.

Sorry, just bringing this back on thread lol!!
Guys,

Another photoshop request I'm afraid.....:redface:

If any of you photoshop geniuses with a spare 5 mins chop the wheels from this:
Audi_B7_A4_Hartmann_HRS6204_19_JH.jpg

Onto this:

0032.jpg

......and raise me the ride height to normal then I would be eternally grateful!!

Still umming and ahing about ****** wheels! I will make a decision one day!

Cheers lads

^^^ oooops!!!yeah soz mate, we can get a little carried away. Have you stuck it on the Photoshop section?? or PM Smooth, im sure when he gets 5 he'll work his magic. Id love to get into photshop but all them buttons scare me.lol

Just downloaded a trial version, but I can't fihure out how to use it!!!

Helpful bunch arent we - 12 posts in and still no photoshop done ;)

I'd do it if I could mate :yes:

^^^ oooops!!!yeah soz mate, we can get a little carried away. Have you stuck it on the Photoshop section?? or PM Smooth, im sure when he gets 5 he'll work his magic. Id love to get into photshop but all them buttons scare me.lol

Ha, ha, no probs mate - I wasn't being stroppy!

TBH I didn't realise there was a photoshop section, its all gone posh and confusing over the last couple of days!!

i own that avant now. Heres a quick pshop dude. Raised it slightly for ya too. The rear wheel looks a little off as in the original picture the rear wheel is slightly miss shaped due to the slight fish eye of the lens used.

4253672000_cb3ea5b9be_o.jpg

regards,

Mo

Mo's car is lush! Saw it in the flesh last week!

Remember to PM me about the Kingston meets bud!

Agree, I seen it last year and it looked Slammed but very well done!

Here you go:

dalespitfirea4shopped.jpg

The rear wheel looks a little fuzzy because it had to be skewed quite a bit to match up with the angle of your car. Front wheel is okay because the angle is not so important... Front wheels can turn horizontally after all! Hopefully you get the idea though.

Thanks a lot lads - gives me a good idea - I think I will end up going with these!

Nah, be 18's mate - can't afford the rubber otherwise!

They are a Nice wheel especially in anthracite!

I must admit I do like them myself. Been looking for a nice set of 5 spokers. I prefer 5 because they're usually less fussy and its easier to get your hand in to clean the inside of the rim without resorting to taking the wheels off! :)

Wait for ages then three come along at once. :think:

lol yeah i was thinking that.

Shades - Im with you on that one, I like an Alloys that are easy to clean but now I have my B6 S4 brakes on, I cant squeeze my hand through as easy anymore.Got a few scars from forcing the hand through too...

its just yooooooou "no_idea"....mind you with this new layout forum, it took me 3 attempts to post a pic yesterday!