Wheel Colour Opinions

WilkyA3

Reaction score
Evenin All,

Ever since I got my car, the wheels have never been the right colour, it's almost like a primer grey.

So considering a refurb but thinking of anthracite or something similar, new wheels are out of the question so a repaint it is. Which do we prefer?

Wilky.

c5a1ad54a3738fd3bb215029b50b18f1.jpg

Anthracite!

Reactions: Jlambert
If your going to get them refurbed then I would say anthracite, I sprayed some wheels BMW sparkling graphite, amazing colour!

Bright silver! I like a contrast between the body colour and the wheels.

Anthracite for me.
I had mine done in audi dolphin grey so I could also get a touch up pen! Silly I know.

Gun metal grey for me, they were black but i felt everyone was doing the whole white car black wheel combination

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: raffhussain
Thanks everyone. A few nice colour ideas there!

Gun metal grey for me, they were black but i felt everyone was doing the whole white car black wheel combination
Hi James have you got a photo with them on the car ? I was hoping to do mine later on this year but would like to see what they look like first.By the way I have the same rims.

I need those brakes in my life lol, they look awesome!
BMW M4 blue, seen lots with red, black and yellow but i really think this colour is just enough, not in your face or chavvy

Reactions: Sayam
Hi James have you got a photo with them on the car ? I was hoping to do mine later on this year but would like to see what they look like first.By the way I have the same rims.
hope this helps

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 300
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 308
Reactions: Ollie2014 and Sayam