Saloon Wheel Color Choice for Nardo Grey Saloon

Jonnylaw

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking to get a winter set of wheels for my RS3, which is nardo grey with black optics. I’d usually opt for a gunmetal color but I know this usually clashes with nardo.

I’m leaning towards black (probably Neuspeed rse10), but what color of wheel do you think goes best with nardo?

If black, would a matte/satin or gloss finish be better for winter use?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Looking to get a winter set of wheels for my RS3, which is nardo grey with black optics. I’d usually opt for a gunmetal color but I know this usually clashes with nardo.

I’m leaning towards black (probably Neuspeed rse10), but what color of wheel do you think goes best with nardo?

If black, would a matte/satin or gloss finish be better for winter use?

Thanks!

Gotta be black to compliment the black optics.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

96f19f94201089b1b1b18e48f7aecd76

Yeah it doesn't work....haha

It's just a little diff from the norm, with less over the top style wheels might be a nice change...

I'm going for going for gold.

Attachments

• Audi_RS3_Nardo_mbDesign_wheels_rims_felgi_01-1500x1000.jpg
    Audi_RS3_Nardo_mbDesign_wheels_rims_felgi_01-1500x1000.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 322
Thanks for all the responses guys. As much as the green is interesting lol, I think black may be the best choice..just need to decide between satin black and gloss black...hyper black is interesting too but don’t like that it’s kind of chrome and black will probably go better.

Only someone who chose a RS3 in Nerdo no cost option Grey would ask a question like this....

Only someone who chose a RS3 in Nerdo no cost option Grey would ask a question like this....
A no cost option on an RS model. A £2400 exclusive paint on lesser models.

It’s a marmite colour for sure. But I think it looks great and many others obviously do too.

Reactions: GW1, FBF01 and Riko0073
For consideration (excuse the potatoe photo)...BC Forged version of brushed black on a Nardo
20200413 17115

Reactions: FBF01

It’s a marmite colour for sure. But I think it looks great and many others obviously do too.
No cost option on a skoda,Golf as well

Yup, I paid AUD$2500 for it on my 2015 S3 sedan. It sure bumps resale value come time to sell. Made a decent profit on sale.

Yup, I paid AUD$2500 for it on my 2015 S3 sedan. It sure bumps resale value come time to sell. Made a decent profit on sale.

I've had my nardo rs3 for 2 years now and I still get regular complements from people in street about the colour. There are a number of other brands using the colour but the RS3 wears it quite nicely.