• Option 1: Rotors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Option 2: V spoke

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Option 3: RS6 (reps)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I have a black S4 avant and have been wanting to change the wheels for about 6 months now but can't ****** decide which ones to go for!
I literally look at pics every day and its killing me so thought I ask peoples opinion.

I want something more modern looking as I currently have peelers which I like but look a bit dated.
So the options are below all would be in 19;

thanks in advance for any help with my decision :icon thumright:

Option 1 Rotors (love but a bit common)
IMG 1633

Option 2 V Spoke
IMG 1634

IMG 1451

Option 3 RS6
IMG 1537

I'm not gonna be much help because I couldn't choose between Rotors and V-spoke- decision was made for me as the S4 I bought had Rotors which are actually my favourite!!

I'm not gonna be much help because I couldn't choose between Rotors and V-spoke- decision was made for me as the S4 I bought had Rotors which are actually my favourite!!

thanks for the help :tearsofjoy: if only mine came with any of the above!

Rotors.

I have genuine 19” A5 rotors for my winter wheels and 19” genuine vspoke for summers.

1527F9E6 128A 4916 8B8E B8E10324C5F1
740DC685 3C10 4CB6 8957 F5E09DF4DD3E

Reactions: DickoB8 and A4A4
Rotors.

I have genuine 19” A5 rotors for my winter wheels and 19” genuine vspoke for summers.

you say rotors... but I prefer your V spoke!
Looks great perfect fitment with spacers and springs.

Reactions: ruairi83
Rotors in black, or RS6 in black with diamond cut face, all will look good on a black car IMO.

JG

Rotors.

I just realised you run A5 rotors. Are they 9” at et33? Thought they weren’t a good fitment on the front?

I just realised you run A5 rotors. Are they 9” at et33? Thought they weren’t a good fitment on the front?
Yeah genuine A5 Rotors and they are perfect fitment front and rear as no spacers needed. The v-spokes are 8.5” and et43 so I have to run 12mm front and 10mm rear spacers.