Wheel bolts and spaces

Hp_S3

Reaction score
Hi Damian was just wondering if you new what wheel bolt length i would need for a ET51 wheel and would you be able to supply them. was also considering putting 3mm spacers on each front wheel ( total 6mm) and 8mm on the back wheels (total 16mm) but you do not have the 3mm size ones on the web site any help appreciated.
Harry

Afternoon,

The wheels should use the standard length bolts.

We have 3mm spacers available but they'd be a flat spacer without the wheel locating collar on them, they'd use a 30mm bolt. The 8mm spacers use a 35mm bolt.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damian would you be able to price up the spacers and bolts for me please. Also was wondering if it is possible to fit Bilstein B4 to a 10 plate S3 sportback with Eibach pro kit springs on the front and standered s3 springs on the back. If so could you get me a price for the dampers and front springs please. Thanks for your help Harry

H&R 3mm spacers & bolts - £60
H&R 8mm spacers & Bolts - £80

No Bilstein only offer the B8 dampers for the S3 8P but if you're running the Eibach Pro sprigs, the fronts would need to be shortened.

Damian @ DPM Performance

And how much lower would the car sit on the shortened damper with the pro spring compared to running it on the standard S3 shock(if I can)

OK great thanks for all the help. Will be placing an order for the spacers and bolts shortly. Then the shocks and front spring s hopefully in the not to distant future. Thanks again Harry

Reactions: DPM
Hi Damian sorry to bother you again but if the standard bolts for my et 54 wheels fit my new et 51 wheels would I be correct in thinking that the current 10mm spacers I have on the front can be moved to the back of the car whit the bolts that came with the 10mm spacers. Thanks in advance Harry also can I ask to speak to you when ordering stuff or are all you're people at DPM pretty knowledgeable when I comes to the parts you guys supply? As you can tell I know very little when I comes to specifics.

Morning,

No the rear hub lip will be too deep for the 10mm spacers on the rear so you'd need to go for 12mm or above.

Either one of us on sales can help you but you can ask for me that's fine.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Sorry to hijac the thread,what's the situation on the B7 with spacers? Keep hearing they fit then some say they don't due to the lip on the hub,some say bad vibrations with spacers yet others say it's fine? It's a fair bit of cash to gamble with to see if they work,driving me nuts