Wheel Bags.

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Talking to Dave at Stoke Audi wheel bags and if he can get them, he said he can. Super.
I also mentioned theses to some of the Pub goers as well, couple of them showed interest in the bags and thought i'd mention it to Dave to see what sort of price he can come up with. The price at the moment is less than £50 for a set of 4 with out the felt boards. I'm not sure how much theses are, Dave is looking in to prices and availability and will get back to me.
I'm basicly putting this out there to see how many people will be interested in the bags. I can then pass theses numbers back to Dave and he can get back to us with a price.

Here is a image of the wheel bags
c0e73154.jpg

I'm not sure if this counts as a group buy yet or what I'm meant to really do, contact a mod or not? sorry to mods/admins I broke any rules. If I have let me know and I'll follow the correct process.

If you're interested, please add your name to the list.

1, Scott x2

Last edited:
1, Scott x2
2, Westy
3/ jo jo
4/ s3dave (depending on price)
5/ Reesy - Depending on Scott's profit margin (aka price)

I got a email from Dave. Audi no longer does the felt boards, so its just the bags on their own.

The price he quoted me for the bags is £20.24 (I think its ok to post the price up. TO late now :)).

Reesy, No mark up from me, I'm not making any thing from this and you order it all through dave. I'm just a customer passing on the information about the bags and see if any one else wants one.

Lets get this shizzle rolling then Scotty.

I expect the boards will mainly be for storage purposes. As I only want the bags to transfer my track wheel around they should be fine without.

Lets get this shizzle rolling then Scotty.

I expect the boards will mainly be for storage purposes. As I only want the bags to transfer my track wheel around they should be fine without.

Could make the boards our self really.
Thin wood/plastic, cover in felt. job done. or a big thick bit of carpet.

I asked dave if he could bring a set to ADI but they won't arrive in time :(

we'll see if any more is up for it and see what dave can do.

1, Scott x2
2, Westy
3/ jo jo
5/ Reesy - Depending on Scott's profit margin (aka price)
6/ Jay A3 (Are we getting free pies with this?)

1, Scott x2
2, Westy
3/ jo jo
5/ Reesy -
6/ Jay A3 (Are we getting free pies with this?)

Can I be added to that list?

I definitely need these, the stupid wind knocked one of my Porsche rims over, and it was leaning at an angle against a fence, it was a big gust, I turned around to see it roll away and land on it's face! Aaaaaargh for the second time in a month! Another rim in need of a refub!! lol

I definitely need these, the stupid wind knocked one of my Porsche rims over, and it was leaning at an angle against a fence, it was a big gust, I turned around to see it roll away and land on it's face! Aaaaaargh for the second time in a month! Another rim in need of a refub!! lol

I dont think you should be allowed nice wheels jojo, you dont look after them properly :D

I dont think you should be allowed nice wheels jojo, you dont look after them properly :D

I've had them for almost 10 years and only ever kerbed one of them in that time, the others was done by an Audi dealer and the other half driving the car!
I felt so bad watching the rim land on it's face then doing the dish thing where it kinds of rolls around a few times causing more damage! It was horrible! :(

When will the bags be ordered, delivered and payment requested please?

Reesy Snr might be after a set of these as well

Nice one. :)

When will the bags be ordered, delivered and payment requested please?

Soon as I hear from dave.
He's waiting on delivery of 5 sets, soon as he has the rest he will be asking.
Hopefully by the end of the week.

I'll chase him up on Wednesday if I've not heard any thing.

Hi Scott & peeps

Nice to meet you on saturday @ ADI

Anyway i have 5 sets on back order at the mo
price is £20.00 inc vat

Sorry not been able to update you until now,
still tidying stuff away from Saturday

Dave