Wheel allignment

Scotsmann1

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get my wheel alignment done in the Glasgow area.

This thread will come in handy for me! Anyone used pro-grip before? How come he's regarded more superior than other wheel alignment places? Haha

Well that seems good enough to me if people rate him highly. Naturally you'll go to someone with more praise than other with not so much praise if that makes sense!

Stupid question alert: Does 4 wheel alignment work for all cars or just four wheel drive cars? I've never had more than tracking done on old cars.. Haha

4-wheel alignment can be used for all drive-train setups, FWD, RWD, 4WD. Hunter machines are definitely the way to go, but the machine is only as good as its operator - they have to know what they're doing with it and ensure the car is set up properly to begin with. :icon_thumright:

Reactions: barkclark
Some 4 wheel alignment is definitely needed for my car then. New balanced wheels not long fitted and fitting b5 perches soon! Best to get the alignment done with new rear pads and shockers. The list goes on lol

A4audi down in Clydebank...... They do pretty much all the work I cannot manage myself....

If they are called A4audi they must be pretty specific and know their stuff haha. Could be worth trying!

Yeah been to them last year just after I got the car they do know what they are doing there was a lot wrong with the car cost me just short of the £1900 mark to get it back on the road

A4Audi is run by a former audi master tech, only uses Audi/BMW trained techs. Not the cheapest but nowhere near main dealer prices, full diagnostics with link back to Audi HQ, parts from TPS always honest and up front…… I wouldn't go anywhere else personally, been using them for over 5 years….

Yeah I feel the same they know what they are doing and for what was wrong with the car that fixed it and now it runs great.