Wheel alignment A3 quattro

o_rawlinson

Anyone suggest a decent place to take my A3 in South Manchester or Stockport where I can get my wheel alignment checked - Audi quoted me £200!

Thanks

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
No experience with them personally but Awesome GTI are not far away in Irlam and have some quality kit for checking alignment.

RobinA3

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Yeah Awesome GTI will do it, i take mine to ABP motorsport off J16 M6 in Shavington, £100 for the whole job. got the latest equipment to do it as well.

o_rawlinson

Thanks for the advice everyone - the car's booked into Awesome GTI on Monday to have the alignment done!

kaz219

Top guys there - Really friendly and helpful bunch!

and their workplace is cleannnn - could eat my dinner off one of their ramps! lol

nice warm waiting room too - not that i was there when our LCR was getting the stage 2 treatment lol.

AwesomeSarah

Oooh thank you
We look forward to be seeing you on Monday
It will be quiet on Monday as I am off :D , but make sure you get an Awesome Brew
Sarah

o_rawlinson

I would recommend Awesome Gti to anyone - I was impressed by their workshop and friendly attitude and they found that my wheels were out of alignment and have adjusted appropriately. Will definately use in the future

Thanks Awesome!

AwesomeSarah

Hi
Glad you got sorted!
They are a good bunch of guys!!
Thank you for those kind words
Give me a shout if you need any more help ;)
Sarah

devonmikeyboy

As far from JBS as possible !
I have some needs that you could help me with Sarah....:eyebrows:

Wizza

Oldish thread - thought I would seach instead of posting a new thread. Is the £70ish incuding all 4 wheel alignment and camber adjustment.

My steering wheel is 20 degree off centre after driveshaft replacement (was about 10 degree beforehand) - I'm mentioning to the garage about it, but thought i'd ask here aswell.

Cheers.