Whats your real name.

Hi folks, my names Gary Vickers.

Was at the meet at Glasgow Audi a while back but was the first meet I'd been to so was a bit shy! Believe I met Brodster briefly though, but don't know anyone else!

Reactions: Smillie13
Full name Kirsty Fiona Cruickshank so have some unfortunate initials...and a reg that makes people laugh :D

Reactions: Radman, Mcdubber1 and Smillie13
real name ; Olly / Olly B / Olly Bartlett

somehow in my younger years got translated to Olly for B, that then somehow became O lethal B

hence the username olethalb

the first forum i joined was clubpolo and imaginatively chose the car i planned to build - Polo 6n2 with a polo G40 (1.3 supercharged engine from a mk2f) so was polo6n2g40.

i was a forum noob and explained my plan, i was ridiculed and told it couldn't be done. i went away with my tail between my legs and returned 1 month later with the first 6n2 g40 freshly built, new suspension, brakes, engine rebuilt and tuned to around 170bhp etc etc and all the 'haters' disappeared :D

oops didn't realise this was 'scotland' thread :sadlike:

lovely, i've never ventured across the border so far.

i guess i got carried away with my little story :D

Surprise surprise, mines Iain and my initials are RS which suits my car just fine!

IMG_3020-1.jpg

Reactions: CHEZ, LN53YYS and Smillie13
Newbie - and a skinflint!! Go by the name Nikki or Auld Nic to my pals!

My names Si ,,Simons my Sunday name drive a silver b6 190 in lancs area ,,Evo comes from a previous love but never managed to shake it off user names on all sorts so it kinda stuck

My name is Doug, diesel comes form my profession/smell and the occasional drink... I answer to both.

My name is classified, if i tell you i have to kill you, unless we are doing business :D

As i seem to frequent bonnie scotland more and more on day excursions i felt i should post :p

Thanks, Tom.

Reactions: Sandra
My name is Steve and im a wolf!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MartayMcFly and Sandra
My names Buneet (Indian) and I just moved from Corsa D UK! :)

Funnily enough....

my birth name is John.... Been called Jack since I was a baby tho... So Jack it is... Jacko my alter ego! ;)

Kev, middle name is not "dot" as my profile suggests though..

In Scotland they call me 'Sandy' or something else not quite so nice

Conrad..
Conradius used to be my gladiator name in times gone past...

Jack W Shepherd, not at all like that little git Jack P Shepherd from Coronation Street....!
Being a Health & Safety professional, I do get called a lot worse though.
:yes:

Username Antowens
Real name Ant Owens
Or Mr Anthony Owens to you

Ant if i like you hahaha

Strangely enough mine is Steven (Steve) and ended up with sideways steve from back when I used to have my jap stuff and be into drifting (before it got all popular and commercial) I was old Skool as were a few other folk I used to go out drifting with :) LOL

Did you used to be on Cruise Ayrshire many moons ago?

Three guesses........

Same Stevie from StrathyCruise?