Whats your private plate , or what have u seen ??

I know a bloke whose plate cost more than his car.
1P on a Merc Coupe.
Plate was £70k.
He'd won over £200k on the lottery, he didn't care.

If I won 200k+ on the lottery, I wouldn't be spending 35% on a number plate!

There's a bmw M5 round here with WA5 1 BAD.

My nickname's Large. When i was looking it was pretty expensive.
14RGE was £14000.
E 14RGE was £3000
So i thought £500 For Y 14RGE was a bargain. (plus £60 in fines for spacing issues )

I used to drive a big rig that had HOT 50X as the plate standard not private!

My mates rig was HOT 53X, I wish I could find these as I would buy them for sentimental reasons

Saw quite a cool number plate yesterday, can't remember exactly how it was spelt or set out but it was on a new 911 Turbo...

M155 ILE (or something on those lines) so MISSILE basically. Wouldn't really work on a punto.

Best I've ever seen was 1988-90 on a Ferrari 288 GTO, always stuck in my mind, as I was about 12(ish) at the time and simply adhored anything with a prancing horse!
BEG 41 T
'BEG 4 IT'

Classic plate on a classic car!

The best i remember from being a kid was

A15 HED
spaced to
A1 5HED
Cant remember what it was on but it was an exotic sportscar from the time and sounded amazing.

Saw quite a cool number plate yesterday, can't remember exactly how it was spelt or set out but it was on a new 911 Turbo...

M155 ILE (or something on those lines) so MISSILE basically. Wouldn't really work on a punto.

MI 55 ILE?

Go to this site and look up the following:
P1KEY

On a plumber's van - WH05HAT

If I won 200k+ on the lottery, I wouldn't be spending 35% on a number plate!

He's owner/part owner of at least two chinese restaurants, so he was hardly struggling, even before the lottery win.
Where £200k would be a life-changing event for most, it was just a nice little bonus for him.
He fell fast asleep at my wedding reception, with a £20k Rolex on.
Anyone could have been away with it, easily.

He's owner/part owner of at least two chinese restaurants, so he was hardly struggling, even before the lottery win.
Where £200k would be a life-changing event for most, it was just a nice little bonus for him.
He fell fast asleep at my wedding reception, with a £20k Rolex on.
Anyone could have been away with it, easily.

Just as well he wasnt in Sunderland then:laugh:.........

our A4 has L33ANU for my Wife Leaanne and our Discovery has M 7OBY as my name is Toby. My dad once owned V8 LUV and only paid £499 for it!! when V8 LOV was a lot more! it was on a 2005 (new) corvette.

Got M11 ADC on my car just now. M11 just because I heard that getting 1, 11 or 111 always makes the plate more desirable, and ADC as its my initials.

Also recently got AC04 TSS which spells out my name (A Coats). A C04TS S so it looks like A Coats's. Will stick this on when I get a new car and probably pass on my other plate to my dad for his car.

DSC00237.jpg

I think the time to get a personal reg is if you ever have a new car. If you can find something that ties in to the new reg(for instance 58 for new cars this sept) you can get good deals as the plate can only be used for anyone with a new car. Looked on the DVLA wesite and I could have MA58 COX for £700 Name is Martyn Andrew Cox. Or could have GB58 MAC which is my initials.......am tempted LOL

I saw an A4 Cab with 'Why Bother' somehow spelt out on their plate. All manner of illegal spacing and whatnot.

My real names KHURAM and private plate reads KH**RAM :p

Uncs called KASH M and his plate is K*SH M

Aunts TT reads T7 FTL - herr intials are FTL

and some one has a numberpalte in manchester that says B4D YO ! :p

And mums isnt private but says MDO*RNE - Modern - kinda lol!

My last names Wyse, plate says W9YSE.
Mate scott has got S50TTO and picky has P7CKY.

Theres a few good ones round stoke where im from.

TOP 80Y on a porker gt3.
BAN 1M on a Q7.
RAG 1T was on a land rover last time i saw it.

I'm, currently running

PR1 CK

and am hoping to change it to

KNO8 3ND

Yesterday I saw TCP 1P

will mean nothing to those who dont know much about computers, but pretty cool in a geeky sense.

Certainly the best two I've seen are TAX 5 on a Porsche 911 owned by a local account and PEN1S. The last time I saw that one it was also on a Porsche 911 in Bedford, or should that be just in Beds!!!

As you will have probabley gathered from my forum name, my own plate is H5DJR which I purchase direct from the DVLA in 1991 for £230 including the £80.00 transfer fee. It has now been on 8 cars and will be transfered to the 9th in late April or early May.

My wife has a matching plate on her Polo H5JHR and that is on it's fourth car. Both cars were parked next each other in a car park and we saw several people do a double take.

I'm, currently running

PR1 CK

and am hoping to change it to

KNO8 3ND

lmao lmao thats a good one, lol

Yesterday I saw TCP 1P

will mean nothing to those who dont know much about computers, but pretty cool in a geeky sense.

I like this & its not geeky, shows intelligence, lol

Saw 'FOG6Y' - Carl Fogerty 997 Turbo
AUD10S - 7 Series
CLA5Y - Range Rover Sport
B3ATS - Gallardo

Too many nice plates in Man'C I forget half of them thats off the top of my head.

ive got K333NGY. my nickname is kingy and this is the best i could do as there was nothing with 1s in!

Think some of the best I have seen are:

M3 BMW (on dealer's demonstrator)
TUR 80 - not seen around here for years
COL 1N on a new Roller
M1 NHY (on a Mini)

and one on the news years ago: PEN 15 - owner had to sell it as he was constantly stopped by the police...

Paul Daniel's is still a good one though: MAG 1C - git!

lve seen M1NTY AND F1RST in Fife. Not on expensive motors either.

I have S3 NBG

S3 being the car

NBG being an abbreviation of NurBurG

The reg on my first car was LAZ 7911 maybe lazy 911. I sold it on as it was know use to me driving a mirca at the time.

Living in northern Ireland our plates are a bit different so our plate is a 3 digit one. Which ends 600

i have seen, R1NGA on a scooby at the nurburgring, also seen J33LOS at the ring on a 911 (gt3rs or turbo ,can`t`remember what exactly). Years ago i spotted a flat nose 911 with A13 UTE (A BUTE). then there was a mk1 golf years ago with FUK 1T.:wacko: