Whats your fave air freshener???

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Mine has to be the Vanila Magic Tree, or the very hard to get Fruit Punch Magic tree....Whats yours?????

Dont have one in the car, like the smell of the leather too much! Indoors we have an "essence of vanilla" or some such nonsense that is actually quite nice!! As for the loo's they've both got a gel loo block type things who's make escapes me but you get a lovely citrous smell every time you flush the loo, makes it a pleasure to take a dump I tell ya!!

Used to be Magic tree vanilla.

Now Magic tree Black Ice, smells nice and matches the colour of my car....

I make my own and wipe it on those aftershave sample cards that you get in boots and the like.

Its called 'Bell sniff' and to be honest is quite a unique smell.

untitled-11.jpg

john2garden said:
I make my own and wipe it on those aftershave sample cards that you get in boots and the like.

Its called 'Bell sniff' and to be honest is quite a unique smell.

I can imagine!:thumbsup:

Bet the chicks love it:puke2:

I hate airfresheners don't have them in my car or my house!
Whatever happened to good old fresh air? Why do we have to pollute everything?

(rant over!)

:iagree:
on the vid

I got a free can of apple foam spray so i just spray the carpets under the seats and whenever the heaters are on it smells of apple. Da daaaaa.

Don't like having any air freshners in view dunno why.

Neutradol green for me - sachet one in the centre console. Can't be doing with anything hanging from the mirror (unless it resembles something like matt's nasty little girl :sex: ).

Randomjim said:
:iagree:
on the vid

I got a free can of apple foam spray so i just spray the carpets under the seats and whenever the heaters are on it smells of apple. Da daaaaa.

Don't like having any air freshners in view dunno why.

Is that the seat and carpet cleaning stuff..? i have that.. smells amazing. lol

Sam-K said:
Is that the seat and carpet cleaning stuff..? i have that.. smells amazing. lol

Yea thats the stuff. Think it comes from autosmart or something.

lol@ above post

i like the strawberry one. goes with the colour of my car (Red)

magic tree new car scent...i seen a car with about 6.... 1 hanging on each door

its has to be feu orange air freshener (traffic light style) very 80's but I buy it for the scent not its look (I actually hide it in the small compartment behind the handbrake console.)

Mike:thumbsup: