whats this ?

method I use for my black A4 is
jet wash/rinse the worst of the dirt
two bucket method with grit guards then to wash with wax safe shampoo n DoDo Wookie
touch dry with microfiber drying towel (DoDo double touch)
clay if needed
lime prime lite as there are less abrasives
duraglos 111 wet look polish applied with foam pad removed with microfiber
DoDo Supernatural Wax applied with finger mouse and removed with buffing towel
DoDo Supernatural Hybrid Wax applied and removed the same
then I layer both supernatural waxes so they get 2 coats each

finds this brings the black out great and its all hand work no machines (not yet anyway)
it lasts ages jus the regular wash will bring it back to how it was jus after u buffed the last coat of wax

Drmole just checked your car out very nice what the seat extention thing ?

method I use for my black A4 is
jet wash/rinse the worst of the dirt
two bucket method with grit guards then to wash with wax safe shampoo n DoDo Wookie
touch dry with microfiber drying towel (DoDo double touch)
clay if needed
lime prime lite as there are less abrasives
duraglos 111 wet look polish applied with foam pad removed with microfiber
DoDo Supernatural Wax applied with finger mouse and removed with buffing towel
DoDo Supernatural Hybrid Wax applied and removed the same
then I layer both supernatural waxes so they get 2 coats each

finds this brings the black out great and its all hand work no machines (not yet anyway)
it lasts ages jus the regular wash will bring it back to how it was jus after u buffed the last coat of wax

Wow, all by hand!!
I work out & I'll say I wouldn't do all that by hand!

DoDo is good stuff! & it's not cheap.
I use DoDo supernatural shampoo which smells lovely.

Pat

Wow, all by hand!!
I work out & I'll say I wouldn't do all that by hand!

DoDo is good stuff! & it's not cheap.
I use DoDo supernatural shampoo which smells lovely.

Pat

thanks Pat

yup takes around 6-7hrs with claying about 2-4hrs without
cant beat a good few hours spent pampering my girl i even get the mrs to do windows n dress the grills n rubbers too lol

i use dodo juice products on my baby i highly recommend all of their products some of them are a bit pricey yes but like a high priced hooker its so worth it because you get what you payed for

best thing with DoDo like fran says they give awesome results but they do sample pots of all theyre waxes
so u splash out a little before you go the whole hog and the waxes go a very very long way
as Fran found out he done his car 3-4 time on one 30ml and theres still some left
and the full size pots last years so they are a worthy investment

I'd stay away from that one, from the reviews I've read it isn't all that mate.
Their pressure washers are the biz but some of their accessories are not all that

Pat

is that the cheapest you can get it ? its £50 with delivery

I think so, I paid more than that.
I've also got a Gilmour Foamaster II which is also a good bit of kit!

Pat

Sure is, & it works really well.
You can adjust the amount of foam/water mix on it too.

Pat

its a ****** good idear for people with out pressure washers. defo gonna go for the one off clean your car. on the subject what colour is my car ? look in my garage for pics ( i know its black lol just not sure of the name)

We sell many of the items mentioned here but bear in mind, we have a money-back type guarantee (Returns Policy | Polished Bliss) no risky eBay purchases and, unlike any other trader we know, we have tested every single product we sell.

The 'We Say' tab on each product page is based on our own experiences. We stock some Meguiar's - but only the products from the range which we are happy with. If it's not good, it's not going in the store!

Basically, what I'm getting at is: why waste your hard earned on something that 'might' work when you can buy something you know will work )and you'll also know you've got the safety net of a guarantee?

The majority of the products we stock are used on a daily basis in our Studio Detailing Services | Aberdeen City & Shire | Polished Bliss

We also offer free UK Mainland Shipping.

Last edited:
is that in the boot ?>

Should have a large sticker with all the details in the boot & should have the same sticker in the service book.

I've got the iPhone app the will tell you what the codes are (VAG coded)

Pay

Hi John@PB,
I'll be ordering from you once I've used what I got, which isn't much!

Pat

We sell many of the items mentioned here but bear in mind, we have a money-back type guarantee (Returns Policy | Polished Bliss) no risky eBay purchases and, unlike any other trader we know, we have tested every single product we sell.

The 'We Say' tab on each product page is based on our own experiences. We stock some Meguiar's - but only the products from the range which we are happy with. If it's not good, it's not going in the store!

Basically, what I'm getting at is: why waste your hard earned on something that 'might' work when you can buy something you know will work )and you'll also know you've got the safety net of a guarantee?

The majority of the products we stock are used on a daily basis in our Studio Detailing Services | Aberdeen City & Shire | Polished Bliss

We also offer free UK Mainland Shipping.
didnt know it was free delivery woop :rock:

@ john PB. if i order foam lance today ( thursday) how quick would it arrive? also will this match performance on the cyc one ( see pics and review ) i am only inteseted in using ph snow foam.

@ john PB. if i order foam lance today ( thursday) how quick would it arrive? also will this match performance on the cyc one ( see pics and review ) i am only inteseted in using ph snow foam.

All delivery info listed here: Delivery Information | Polished Bliss delivery time varies by which service you select but estimated times are shown on the table on the PDF.

I have never used any other type of foam lance but our lance (used with Meguiar's Hyper Wash - our foam of choice: dilution is 400:1 water/product, it works really well and doesn't strip wax or sealant. Don't get hung up on ph values: rain water is acidic.....) is used in this video polishedbliss's Channel - YouTube

I think it's safe to say it foams pretty well.....

Hyper Wash is a great choice for a snow foam - it is a great balance between cleaning power and being 'friendly' to your protective layer.

Hyper Wash is a great choice for a snow foam - it is a great balance between cleaning power and being 'friendly' to your protective layer.
nice one russ i love ph snow foam dont wanna use somthing that will dry seals and rubbers ect