privacy glass
19 5 arm blade alloys gloss black
comfort pack
Rs sport exhaust
Audi pre sense basic
Audi active lane and side assist
Audi warranty 5 years or 90000 miles

mint condition with not even stone chip" :icon thumright:

Looking at selling? Considering you can’t actually order an rs3 right now, and with such low mileage, you could probably ask for near what you paid for it.
48-50k+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at selling? Considering you can’t actually order an rs3 right now, and with such low mileage, you could probably ask for near what you paid for it.
48-50k+?

yes id sell at right price
was just over 56k I paid for it only 6 month ago mate"

not to many good ones and good spec cars on autotrader

yes id sell at right price
was just over 56k I paid for it only 6 month ago mate"

not to many good ones and good spec cars on autotrader

Yours is very well spec’d! Think you’d have no issues selling her... to give you an idea, I paid 44k for mine a few months back pre owned 17 plate, that had 6k miles and I think 55k if it were to be ordered brand new.

aa3775fa05a78ecd38cd809d532972a7.jpg

d54e5ac5fddc8640846044943de55071.jpg
1bc5e9daf4af162c3f7af6755f6d4700.jpg

As I said in previous message, with the fact you can’t order an rs3 at the moment, and no one is sure wether the books are gonna reopen, and with low milage like yours, you can ask strong money and someone will snap it off your hands. Try it out at 50k... you might get lucky.

Thanks buddy" Ara Blue just pops in the sun" Nice that but I don't think id go with white seats again after my bmw m4 and those opel white seats :thumbs up:

I've just had a look on Autotrader.

Probably not quite as good spec as yours but there's 68 plate delivery mileage cars from main dealers for less than £45k.

I reckon a dealer would give you £40k. And you'd probably get £42k private.

I've sold countless cars over the years privately and part ex, and you never get what you reckon it's worth. If you are selling, then fingers crossed for you, but be realistic with your expectations.

Probably not quite as good spec as yours but there's 68 plate delivery mileage cars from main dealers for less than £45k.

I've sold countless cars over the years privately and part ex, and you never get what you reckon it's worth. If you are selling, then fingers crossed for you, but be realistic with your expectations.

Honestly? That doesn’t right to me! Imo privately he’ll get more.... it’s just wether someone has the money in there account to pay for it as opposed to an easier approach from a dealer with a pcp deal.

Counter in the fact you can’t yet place an order for an rs3, I’d be willing to put a bet on he’ll get closer to the 50k mark than the 40k mark.

Honestly? That doesn’t right to me! Imo privately he’ll get more.... it’s just wether someone has the money in there account to pay for it as opposed to an easier approach from a dealer with a pcp deal.

Counter in the fact you can’t yet place an order for an rs3, I’d be willing to put a bet on he’ll get closer to the 50k mark than the 40k mark.

Can't see him getting anywhere near £50k. I wouldn't expect that for my TTRS. Look on Autotrader.

Just checked on Audi and then say £36k. They'd do more than that though.

Last edited:
Reactions: infernox and jimojameso
It's almost brand new. It's £48-50k at least.

Reactions: jonnyj
It's almost brand new. It's £48-50k at least.
I hope for Jonny's case and all of us that you're right, that residuals really are that strong. But I'll stand by my guess that it'd be nearer £40k than £50k.

It's very well optioned but we all know dealers screw you over on trade in and don't take too much notice of what it cost new. There's delivery mileage, newer 68 plate cars (albeit not as well specced) going for £45k from dealers. Even with production currently halted, you should never pay the sticker price. Therefore trade in is going to be lower. Privately you'll get more, but not too many private buyers have got circa £50k sitting in a bank account to blow solely on a car, which makes that doubly difficult, never mind all the tyre kickers and joy riders that rock up.

Reactions: Phil3
Was not registered till 20/7/18 so not many newer cars for sale if any" Yes we all know dealers are the biggest crooks around! said they would give me 37k back for my car" probably mark it up for 50-52k

It’s worth what anyone is willing to pay.... and there’s a lot of people on the market for a car like this. Most are waiting out for the books to reopen, if they don’t reopen, your car would be high up on the list of people’s choices & would likely get snapped up for a high price.
It’s just wether someone can pull the finances together to buy it.
Otherwise you’re kinda stuck with it

What would you be happy with to let her go? Let’s be realistic, you ain’t gonna get what you paid for her. A 6k loss for 6 months is a high price, but that’s depreciation for you... scan I ask why you are selling up so early? Not enjoying the car?

Was not registered till 20/7/18 so not many newer cars for sale if any" Yes we all know dealers are the biggest crooks around! said they would give me 37k back for my car" probably mark it up for 50-52k
It's certainly worth more than £37k. It's a lovely car, I'd beef up your home security and keep the car.

If you are genuinely looking to sell then try Ash Motors, they will give good money for clean, high spec RS3s.

will stick with whot I wont for car £48.500 as not many good one"s around and order books not open

Where are these 68 plate cars with delivery mileage at dealers.
Am interested.

Lol! Trust me, I was looking on Autotrader.co.uk!

Yes but they are bog standard cars! not even the sports seats" you know audi charge lot more for extras! These cars are left overs at dealers because the lack of spec!
My point is that if a dealer is putting a car on the forecourt at £45k, then they won't have paid or will pay more than £40-42k trade in. They are not complete bog standard. Sports exhaust, wheels and styling packs on some. And half a ref newer with fewer miles. But yes, yours is nicely specced and will command a few thousand more than the £40-42k. But not £48-50k.

Reactions: Bells
My point is that if a dealer is putting a car on the forecourt at £45k, then they won't have paid or will pay more than £40-42k trade in. They are not complete bog standard. Sports exhaust, wheels and styling packs on some. And half a ref newer with fewer miles. But yes, yours is nicely specced and will command a few thousand more than the £40-42k. But not £48-50k.
I’d agree, what autotrader doesn’t show very well is the cars that are only listed on there for a day or so before selling. I’ve been looking at RS3’s for the past few months and I’ve seen a few really highly spec’d cars 6 months old with very low miles be priced very competitively at less than 45k on autotrader and Audi Used Approved that have sold within a day and the advert obviously then disappears.

Some of those saloons at circa 45k have been on there for weeks and are yet to sell, it’s the well spec’d ones priced the same that sell quickly, not necessarily for more £.

Sounds like a bit of petty debate over a couple thousand here or there.... you think his car will demand near 45k, he’s asking 48.5k.... not a great difference there really, in the current market.... If he sticks strong at that target, he very well might get that. Nothing wrong with feeling that out imo

Sounds like a bit of petty debate over a couple thousand here or there.... you think his car will demand near 45k, he’s asking 48.5k.... not a great difference there really, in the current market.... If he sticks strong at that target, he very well might get that. Nothing wrong with feeling that out imo

Not a petty debate! I hope he gets what he wants for it. I'm just making him aware of cars for sale at comfortably less than he is asking for. I think he'll really struggle to sell at £48.5k for a private sale. I'll stand aside on this one now.

Not a petty debate! I hope he gets what he wants for it. I'm just making him aware of cars for sale at comfortably less than he is asking for. I think he'll really struggle to sell at £48.5k for a private sale. I'll stand aside on this one now.

No need for that, I think I owe you an apology.... I guess the OP was to retrieve peoples opinions and fairly you have yours.

Sorry dude

No need for that, I think I owe you an apology.... I guess the OP was to retrieve peoples opinions and fairly you have yours.

Sorry dude

It's all cool! Let's hope our cars values continue to go up!

Reactions: James 123, sve170 and AudiNutta
48-50k+?

according to jokers WBAC for f all - he will get about £33K...lolololol

Yours is very well spec’d! Think you’d have no issues selling her... to give you an idea, I paid 44k for mine a few months back pre owned 17 plate, that had 6k miles and I think 55k if it were to be ordered brand new.

aa3775fa05a78ecd38cd809d532972a7.jpg

d54e5ac5fddc8640846044943de55071.jpg
1bc5e9daf4af162c3f7af6755f6d4700.jpg

As I said in previous message, with the fact you can’t order an rs3 at the moment, and no one is sure wether the books are gonna reopen, and with low milage like yours, you can ask strong money and someone will snap it off your hands. Try it out at 50k... you might get lucky.

Pretty sure yours is same as my spec but with the matrix led headlights - £57K new rrp, so yours is about £56K new

I'd think like a buyer to value your car. Check the Audi website Used car section and compare to cars available. There's also the case that buyers don't want to pay too much extra for options they don't necessarily need. There are some options they must have that they'd pay extra for and others they would like but would only pay a little bit extra for.

For example, this low mileage 68 plate car from Cambridge Audi is £47k with quite a lot of options - https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...p-all-wheel-drive-black-1_GBR00189610104.htm#

For more options, 68 plate but a bit higher mileage, this one at Coulsdon Audi is £49.5k - https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...gTGVpY2VzdGVyLCBFbmdsYW5k/l|12,3,PRICE_SALE,U

I'd think like a buyer to value your car. Check the Audi website Used car section and compare to cars available. There's also the case that buyers don't want to pay too much extra for options they don't necessarily need. There are some options they must have that they'd pay extra for and others they would like but would only pay a little bit extra for.

For example, this low mileage 68 plate car from Cambridge Audi is £47k with quite a lot of options - https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...p-all-wheel-drive-black-1_GBR00189610104.htm#

For more options, 68 plate but a bit higher mileage, this one at Coulsdon Audi is £49.5k - https://usedcars.audi.co.uk/usedcar...gTGVpY2VzdGVyLCBFbmdsYW5k/l|12,3,PRICE_SALE,U

The 1st example has way more options? And less miles! Am I missing something?

The 1st example has way more options? And less miles! Am I missing something?

Think like a buyer, I know personally as I was looking for a while, you have a picture of a spec you want with the colour and options etc. I'd agree that there shouldn't be that much difference between the 2 though.

The second one is panther black which costs more than mythos black and is seen as more special. If someone had a mythos black car before, they'd prefer the panther black to have something different and wouldn't look at the mythos black car. Alloys wise, the cheaper one has titanium and the coulsdon audi one has the black alloys, again its buyers choice but I haven't seen many that like the titanium alloys on a black car, especially one like that which is blacked out with the black pack, privacy glass and no red brakes. The cheaper car also doesn't have pan roof which is an option some people want and will pay more for. An example of an option people don't really want but don't mind is the Matrix LEDs that the cheaper car has but the expensive car doesn't, plus the top speed increase option and smoking pack. The other extra options are cheap ones like phone box or extended leather, both nice options in my opinion.

Another thing to think of is that people would pay more to buy from an Audi dealer compared to privately.