whats this worth? 3.2dsg sline full service record 62k 54plate 05reg mint

granny87

Reaction score
macar-2.jpg

half leather interior, audi concert 6 disc multichanger, heated windows, mirrors , 18 rs6 alloys , on board computer,launch control, rear window tints, aircon elec windows and mirrors, abs, power assisted steering .

No options then?!

I'd say about 9k considering its low miles and it looks in good nick. Unfortunately the 3.2's dont fetch as much as a TDi these days.

I was offered 7k in PX by Audi for the same thing with 45k miles and RNSE, light pack, cruise, etc, You might get a bit more private.

Audi21011131.jpg

Unfortunately the 3.2 is not worth a lot because of the fuel costs which is odd because they are not that bad.

Last edited:
dearer to tax and insure aswell which is not ideal if your young. The amount of miles i do, i'm not sure why i didnt just get one!

not a bad p/x that paddy, Audi normally screw you!

Lee..the tax is the same as it always was on pre 06 cars. I pay £245 /year.

I got 8200 in part ex for mine with 62k on it. Mine was a 05plt manual with RNS-E and in mint condition.

im 23 insurance is a ****** but its such a joy to drive was considering a swap for a subaru but whent against as i like the comfort and the dsg is awsome imo. gona keep it for a few years mabey 19s and diffrent lights will make it look that bit better although i do like the 18s that it has .