What's this, any ideas?

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just happen to be looking at Google earth and came across this , any ideas chaps.
Space craft or what?

also this house , any ideas where its from.

rob

Spc1
Spc2

Almost looks like a film studios back yard, loads of stuff in containers and a big house that really looks out of place in it's surroundings once you pan out...
The weird thing in the "road" looks like some sort of futuristic apocalypse bus/lorry from something like mad max or death race 2000, or it could be something covered in a tarp...

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Its only 6 miles from me , never noticed it before though, but then who does notice everything close by.

Just happen to be looking at Google earth and came across this , any ideas chaps.
Space craft or what?

also this house , any ideas where its from.

rob

View attachment 214110 View attachment 214111

It’s Elon musks house and he’s having the newest member of the interstellar space fleet dropped off ready to take the elites away while we’re all locked down so we don’t notice..fact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s Elon musks house and he’s having the newest member of the interstellar space fleet dropped off ready to take the elites away while we’re all locked down so we don’t notice..fact

Seems you’ve rumbled their plan rob mwahahaha

The house is from the film Artemis Fowl (terrible) so its a film site (Longcross Studios).

well done chap, that's been bugging me for days.:icon thumright:

How did you find that out?

Ahh so I was on the right track just the wrong country :laughing: