whats the best stage 1 map to get for a standard S3

epox

Reaction score
hi Guys
as above, garage round the corner can do revo.

thanks mark

Have a wee search Mark, this topic has been covered a lot ;)

Personally I'm from Aberdeen and I drove to R-Tech.

Badger5 is a forum sponsor and also gets great reviews.

hi Guys
as above, garage round the corner can do revo.

thanks mark

Mark, there are site sponsors at the bottom of the main forum page, i know we are very limited here in Scotland. We have revo and shark, i dont know of any others off the top of my head. Use the search function for similar threads with info that may help you choose.. :) x

cheers guys.

sorry i did not do a search, just usual lunch time rush.

boy next door owns a garage that does the revo.

would love to go down south to R-Tech or Badger5 just to far away.

cheers mark

R-Tech or Badger5

My map was done recently by R-Tech, but I've also heard many good things about Badger5. I wouldn't personally go for a revo map... Because they're generic, you'll never get the most out of YOUR car. Every car is different and what works on one car and makes 270bhp could make 260bhp on another...

Custom maps are the way to go :)

R-Tech or Badger5

My map was done recently by R-Tech, but I've also heard many good things about Badger5. I wouldn't personally go for a revo map... Because they're generic, you'll never get the most out of YOUR car. Every car is different and what works on one car and makes 270bhp could make 260bhp on another...

Custom maps are the way to go :)

You don't even know what mods the guy has got. He might have stock hardware, so a custom map would be a waste of time, effort, and money right now.

Reactions: A3AH
You don't even know what mods the guy has got. He might have stock hardware, so a custom map would be a waste of time, effort, and money right now.

True, but a custom map from R-Tech is cheaper than a generic REVO map anyway... and it's tailored to the engine and the place that does it is more likely to highlight any underlying issues ;)

True, but a custom map from R-Tech is cheaper than a generic REVO map anyway... and it's tailored to the engine and the place that does it is more likely to highlight any underlying issues ;)

Not when driving from Glasgow it isn't.

Reactions: SaintWill and Benjiman46
I'm Going to Viper Tuning.

The car has a remap already by someone called Jase @ Mobile remapping LTD... who's this guy? No one has heard of him so his is coming off ASAP and put on a remap that's a known leader in engine mapping .

Email Richard Weir for more info

rich@vipertuning.com

Badger 5, but considering thats a very long way, quite a few lot of the B5 seem to like viper remaps. Also there is a company called Unit 20 around Manchester who have a good reputation, still a bit of a trek from glasgow though