Whats on your Ipod

SDO

Reaction score
After a random road trip and having to listen to my mates ipod, was wondering what guilty pleasue's do people have on there ipod. Also what songs are an absolute must songs do you have. everyone i've spoken to all seem to have House of pain - jump around

Amongst all the other random stuff (U2, Robbie Williams and Five Star!!!), Sonny Deejay Trance Podcasts, Scott Mills daily podcast and the Shirehorses to name but a few.... I have a 60gb one and its full of all the ***** I have bought on CD since 1985 :)

<tuffty/>

tufty are you one of those that downloads a full cd album that you only listen to a few tracks on:thumbsup:

More of the same as A3Tom, but with a huge selection of lounge-type music to keep my led right foot in check ;)

tufty are you one of those that downloads a full cd album that you only listen to a few tracks on:thumbsup:

Downloads??? You youngsters don't know you are born LOL!!! During the war etc, the only way we could get music was to travel to ye olde music shoppe and buy shiny plastic discs (we called them compact discs in those days) by handing money made from paper over what was know in those days as a counter. Someone (yes, a person) then handed over a 'compact disc' in a case.

Of course things are different these days and I now download what I want from 'aye-toones' (other dowload services are available) onto my 'aye-pode' (other musical players are available).

Needless to say I have a large (ish) 'compact disc' collection (I even have vinyl) and most of it resides on my 'aye-pode' for its sins :)

<tuffty/>

i have 3 ipods all full of music which i must have (abit sad i know) but i do love me music

3 lol...you got that much music it takes 3??? WOW lol i can't even fill my 16Gb.

G

My entire collection is on my phat box, depends what mood I'm in, the last couple of days I've been listening to Hard-fi and the killers..

i dont have a ipod, but i have a Microsoft Zune

ACDC, Metallica, The Misfits, its anything from metal, rock and punk

You are not alone Westle... I have separate playlists for when the wife is in the car :)

I'm not under her thumb, not at all... :whip: