What's next mod wise?

Ryley99

Reaction score
So I've had the A3 for a week now, so far done the front grill and a set of wheels, what do you guys reckon it needs next?

A few things I'm thinking are

Lowering about 25mm, coilovers or springs I dont know.

Re-map, it's a diesel so dont know how much to expect, or if it's worth the money

Front splitter maybe?

I'm definitely going to get them fog light surrounds black somehow, I haven't been able to find a honeycomb one to match grill.

I have been looking at those xtrons Chinese stereos, more trouble than there worth I'm not sure.

Any opinions?

Attachments

• 20191016_100747-1764x1278.jpg
    20191016_100747-1764x1278.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 119
Looks nice that, might get more insight posting in the A3 bit, may have to paint the fog light surrounds, would personally probably also swap exhaust to a straight pipe before mapping plus depending on the turbo could be worth upgrading that too.

Lower it, de-cat exhaust system and then a rolling road custom map, don't bother with the stereo as it will be pointless once you have done the mod's....

cheers
Looks nice that, might get more insight posting in the A3 bit, may have to paint the fog light surrounds, would personally probably also swap exhaust to a straight pipe before mapping plus depending on the turbo could be worth upgrading that too.
Cheers, I'm still not sure about the wheels. Any advice on where to look for a exhaust?

Lower it, de-cat exhaust system and then a rolling road custom map, don't bother with the stereo as it will be pointless once you have done the mod's....
And will de cat effect emissions test come mot time? I really wanted to get rid off the DPF but have been advised not to by a tester.

Couldn't say on the grilles, I managed to pop out my lower centre one on my b6 A4 from the front.
Regarding the de-cat all my exhausts came with the removable cat section so I could put it in for Mot's...or I would just wave it at them to show I had one