1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Whats my audi worth?

Amex88 May 23, 2020 at 10:23 PM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amex88

Amex88 New Member

Just curious to see what people would price my audi s3? I know there are sites but want owners opinions!

2010 s3 black edition
    S trontic
    Stage 1 map
    Nav
    Black
    Really clean couple tiny marks
    Nice alloys not usual s line alloys they are grey different style could do with refurb if picky.
    Leather seats and window above head. Cant remember what they are called atm lol.

Really just curious tbh.

Thanks guys

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. DeckedS3

DeckedS3 Well-Known Member

Not sure on price but I suspect the word you're looking for is sunroof...?

voorhees and NHN like this.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Damn, blast from the past.

Is it a 3 or 5dr.

5. Amex88

Amex88 New Member

Thats the one. sunroof. Oh 3 door. Never really likes the 5!

6. Daveyonthemove

Daveyonthemove Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Team Phantom Audi S3 quattro Manual

Not sure why you didn't do this yourself, but as I have nothing better to do...

On Auto trader right now there are three Audi S3 Black editions with 100k+ on the clock.
    Number 1) 2010, 102,500 miles, 5 door (CAT D) £6999
    Number 2) 2011, 135,000 miles, 3 door, £7995
    Number 3) 2012, 108,000 miles, 5 door, £11495

If you go to Autotrader and select 'Sell' it will ask for your cars reg and condition, and give you an estimated figure that you can work from.

voorhees likes this.
  7. SootySport

SootySport Well-Known Member Team Silver

“window above head”. . panoramic roof I guess.
    Try We buy any car for their estimate and add a little. If you’re desperate to sell you’ll know the minimum you’ll. get for it. I’ve actually sold cars to them for what I’ve been offered by other buyers and p/ex deals so not as bad as people think. If you can, return car to standard spec as 90% of buyers won’t buy a modded car. Good luck and what you planning to buy next?

8. Amex88

Amex88 New Member

Yeah tbh not in a rush at all but tbh i want an s4 orrr an s8! That would be the drea . They aint thattt expensive. I picked up the audi for cheap tbh. Just got lucky!

But yes an s8 or s6? What do you think? Tbh want the power. Not fussed with economy!

9. SootySport

SootySport Well-Known Member Team Silver

I had a. s4 avant for a couple of years as a second car for driving holidays and towing a car to trackdays. Thought it was fantastic and regret selling it. I’ll be buying another or RS4 As a swan song in the future before the combustion engines cease to be made.

10. henkkeumus

henkkeumus Dutchman

1 Window above head = Sunroof.
    2 Windows above head = Panoramic roof.

There is a huge difference in those two. I believe the 3dr never came with panoramic, only sunroof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.