What's it worth?

stu-evans

Reaction score
Hi all,

Not been overly active on here for a while for a range of reasons - but now looking to sell my A4; but absolutely no idea what it's worth. I wondered if I could gather some opinions?

It's a 2007 A4 2.0 TDI S-Line on 118k miles with full service history & just had a full service (literally will do virtually no miles between service & sale). Modification wise it's running 19" 3SDM 0.001 alloys with Bridgestone Potenza S001 tyres (£1.5k worth of wheels & tyres), it's on AP coilover suspension, genuine Audi S4 exhaust with genuine Audi S4 rear valance, Cupra R front splitter, 'flappy paddle' steering wheel upgrade. Options wise, it's got a centre armrest & cruise control. Comes complete with a full set of genuine (original) Audi S-Line 18" Ronal 5-arm alloys shod with winter tyres (good tread left).

A couple of photo's below - I'd really appreciate any thoughts on value/what to advertise it for. Thanks in advance!

Fullsizeoutput a588
Fullsizeoutput a58b

Do a search on bay gum and auto try and match your spec to ones for sale id say sell the 3sdm seperatly to recope your money . Other than that its a buyers market at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: stu-evans
Forgot to say - it also has uprated (larger) brakes - Special Edition calipers and drilled discs fitted.

Just had a quick look on auto trader and theres about 30ish cars within your miliage spec from a 5k from a dealer (which offers finance warrnty etc being a dealer or private for 3.5k.
The mods will only go in your favour if someone on here (as in someone who know about cars) is looking or recommends the car as joe public wont have any idea how good and what there worth and probley wont care that you have made the car better.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: stu-evans
Thanks all for the input. Had a look on line and I guess I'm reasonably happy with the prices they're on for.... But there did seem to be a real lack of Avants for sale - not sure if that will help me or if it's a bad thing?!

sorry to hear your selling up, never ideal really and moreso after adding some nice upgrades.
As others have said really , sell the goodies separately and you wont loose on them, car prices have taken a drop recently aswell with the newer reg cars on the market, that allways knocks the price off used cars , this time of year is not really an ideal time to be selling really as people have other things to fund and used cars are not really included.
So it is a buyers market at present and those on the lookout for a bargain will find one with low asking prices.
Avants are more attractive to buyers than saloons and allways have been as they offer the best of both worlds all wrapped up in a first class package.
Anyway , sad to see another B7 owner selling up but I can understand it can be needed sometimes, good luck chap.

Avants are more attractive to buyers than saloons and allways have been as they offer the best of both worlds all wrapped up in a first class package.

Pahaha what a load of rubbish, your bias really has skewed your perception, I like avant's but they're no more attractive than saloon's or cab's and prices reflect this (avant's actually generally cost less on buying websites but this could be for a number of reasons), sure they're attractive to a certain type of buyer but the same could be said for cab's and saloon's.

I wont bother answering any threads then as you all you ever do is shoot them down as being rubbish or tat or something.....i'm out of here frankly.
You're very good at **ssing people off.

I've said all I am going to frankly , I didn't join here to get **ssed off by your replies....its amazing how one person can change what was an enjoyable site for me.

Reactions: DieselJake
oh dear, whats happened here, where's the handbag emoji when you need it, lmao

Reactions: W2 NCC and DieselJake
Roy put the spoon away. I think robs not in the mood haha.

Reactions: tony mc
@dani can't help it, by the way Fred, i am called tony, roy is just for FB lmao

Reactions: Dani_B19
Ok fun is over. Rob answered the ops question. So how come we get off subject? It stops now.