whats it worth?

That looks a good price i went to portsmouth audi 2 weeks ago and they had a 2004 se a3 40k miles they wanted 13k for it so thats good money good luck. Dont worrie that its not single grill you can change it at a later date but milage is really low go for it.

Is it an genuine s-line? Doesn't have the spoiler or that just my eyes? And seems to sit quite high.
Not bad considering the miles. Id do a hpi check and check the miles are genuine. Did the 8P1 s-line not have bumper strips? Or was that just on the 8P2?

Edit: have you spoke to the garage regarding the service history and what's been changed?

Last edited:
no the old s-lines had the same bumpers as all the rest but you are right it is missing a spoiler, however has the seats, wheels and badgess. Chech the log book make sure it is one.

That looks a good price i went to portsmouth audi 2 weeks ago and they had a 2004 se a3 40k miles they wanted 13k for it so thats good money good luck. Dont worrie that its not single grill you can change it at a later date but milage is really low go for it.

Lol there be very lucky to sell it at that price. Audi over price their used cars quite a bit.
You can get an decent s-line for that sort of money. Can't blame them for trying it on lol

Is it an genuine s-line? Doesn't have the spoiler or that just my eyes? And seems to sit quite high.
Not bad considering the miles. Id do a hpi check and check the miles are genuine. Did the 8P1 s-line not have bumper strips? Or was that just on the 8P2?

Edit: have you spoke to the garage regarding the service history and what's been changed?

the 8P1 S-Lines didn't have a spoiler i don't think.

even on the early 8P2s the bodykit was a separate option pack on the S-Line.

Are so if i get the seats in mine it will be an s-line then. :p

wasnt in great condition, big scratch on the rear quarter that looked my nephew had touched it up with dulux!! so the search continues, im in no rush so ill just wait until i find a really good one, on that note any sellin a post 2005 2.0 tdi sline, really want that single grill now!!!