What's included in s line and s line special edition?

jaysonD

Reaction score
Seen quite a few audis that's special edition but not s line ones that are also s line and I've never really noticed what the difference is?
I think in the a4 you get a extra 20bhp but apart from that I haven't got a clue?

Forgive if I'm wrong but all Special Editions will be S-Line with something added ( top of the range) . With the A5 they brought out the special edition just before the facelift and went to the black edition ( again S-Line with all chrome taken off).

Forgive if I'm wrong but all Special Editions will be S-Line with something added ( top of the range) . With the A5 they brought out the special edition just before the facelift and went to the black edition ( again S-Line with all chrome taken off).
Oh really! Well what extras do you get in the special edition to the normal s line?

I had an A3 TFSI S Line Special Edition Quattro and it had every extra bar sat nav, heated leathers, cruise, mfsw, audi hands free, Bose, bi xenon headlights, mood lighting, puddle lights the list went on and on!

But I'm sure 2.0 Tfsi a3 unless an S3 are all 199/200 bhp.

I also had a 2.0 TDI S Line and it didn't have half of the stuff.

I had an A3 TFSI S Line Special Edition Quattro and it had every extra bar sat nav, heated leathers, cruise, mfsw, audi hands free, Bose, bi xenon headlights, mood lighting, puddle lights the list went on and on!

But I'm sure 2.0 Tfsi a3 unless an S3 are all 199/200 bhp.

I also had a 2.0 TDI S Line and it didn't have half of the stuff.
Well I've seen a 06 special edition s line a3 on sale for 7900 only got 63k on clock immaculate only difference I notice is the audi bbs alloys has heathed leathers and multi cd, just not sure if I'm missing something