Whats in your changer?

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
After a bit of a funny discussion at work about stereotypical driver types dependant on the car, I thought Id see what everyone on here normaly has in their changer when thier out in the car.

Ideally after what your listening to and a few words about why you like it/its earned a place in the car!

Ive got an 8disc in mine:

Altern8 – Full On Mask Hysteria
For that oldschool back to 1992 rave era!

Prodigy – Experience
Back when they were good, before Fat of the Land, Always Outnumbered and thier latest abbominaiton

High Contrast – Tough Guys Don’t Dance
Great for a bit of funky beats while sat in traffic

Sway – This Is My Promo
The UKs number 1 rapper, funny, edgey and clean, even tho he is from da streets!

Libertines – Time For Heroes
Still love the Libs, this album keeps me going on long journeys, or just cranking up Dont Look back into the Sun as I drive home for the weekend

Fall Out Boy – Folie A Deux
A great 4th album from the FOB lads, still as original, catchy and cool as thier first album

Hey Mondays – Hold on Tight
Cassadee Pope. Enough said!

Alex C Feat YAss – Euphorie
The German equivilent of Cascada, makes me smile and reminds me of being in Germany for the Pompey UEFA Cup tie

****** hell its grathies!

kiteyboy says hello.

Haha I wondered what happened to Kiteyboy!

Ive been kinda back on since the other weekend, moved house and not had internet access

yeah yeah whatever.

kiteyboy got banned......

Talking of ALUMINIUM mirrors, I've had a quote from Audi of £380 to replace one I scratched.

Anyway, good to see you back, this lot on here now are a right bunch of loosers...

(Guys, just joking, grathies can be pretty insecure and needs to feel the love).

I hear Ripspeed can order you in a pair that look identical to the Audi ones for £50!

I dont need to feel the love, Im not insecure now, Im very secure, I have a baseball bat in my room for security, well, and naughty adult games....

"look identical"? I think I prefer to spend the £380.

Anyways Ryan, back to the point of your post....you still play CDs????

I think I prefer the A3 look ones ;)

Yeah, I have far too much in the way of MP3s to chose a small section to put on an iPlop, but I always have the originals of my favourite cds in the car (when Im not listening to the roar of the engine... haha)

Plus Im not carrying around an iPod and my phone, or risking leaving stuff in the car for people to steal!

ok..I have a single CD changer (!)...the only CD that has been in the car since I bought it in September 2006, is London Calling. I won't be changing it.

In the head unit i have the new U2 album, in the changer i have to share it with the missus, my 3 discs are rocknrolla soundtrack, best of the happy mondays and AC/DC greatest hits :rock:

I've been listening to my liquid drum and bass mix :-D

http://www.mediafire.com/?m5zt2bbfy1z

Nothing like a bit of self promotion, lol!

Loving the new high contrast album too!

Cheers for the link mate i'm downloading it now, still like a bit of drum & bass, takes me back to some of the greatest nights of my life, 1988 eighteen and going off into fields with loads of crazy people dancing all night and sometimes all weekend, aah memories! :icon_thumright:

QOTSA - Rated R
Prodigy - Experience
Eagles Of Death Metal - Death By Sexy
RHCP - One Hot Minute

I think thats about it :)

LTJ! Not heard that name for ages, remember that from like the old Fusion/Fantazia days

Did have some RatPack in ther the other day but switched it for Altern8

Cant beat a bit of Roni Size either

LTJ! Not heard that name for ages, remember that from like the old Fusion/Fantazia days

Did have some RatPack in ther the other day but switched it for Altern8

Cant beat a bit of Roni Size either

LTJ is the nuts, got a load of his Progression Session Live stuff, cost me a fair whack, but well worth it! Ratpack, canna beat em! Shout up if you want any tunes fella! :music:

Cheers mate, Ive got the complete Fantazia One Step Beyond @ Castle Donnington in 92 on its way to me, all original recordings from the DAT tapes apparently!

I got some strange Rat Pack mixed album from 2006 which had all the classics on there including Kicks Like A Mule, amazing to hear that again!

Someones been on the Fantazia website shopping me thinks! ! I got a Technotrance off there, and fair play it is **** hot quality, not like the old mix tapes we used to listen to em, copied about a thousand times hahaha! They also give it tracks, so hunting the fave tunes is easy! well worth it.
Ill rip you a dvd if ya want, with all sorts of stuff on!

Ok i have some bhangra, some old skool new jack and r&b, jungle hits and some classic MJ

Ok i have some bhangra, some old skool new jack and r&b, jungle hits and some classic MJ

After a bit of a funny discussion at work about stereotypical driver types dependant on the car, I thought Id see what everyone on here normaly has in their changer when thier out in the car.

Ideally after what your listening to and a few words about why you like it/its earned a place in the car!

Ive got an 8disc in mine:

Altern8 – Full On Mask Hysteria
For that oldschool back to 1992 rave era!

Prodigy – Experience
Back when they were good, before Fat of the Land, Always Outnumbered and thier latest abbominaiton

Quality albums.

Seen Altern8 live at Fantazia in Scotland couple years back.

Just got 3 hardhouse cds in mine at mo.

Something wrong with the changer its ok for a while then it starts jumping. I blow into the cartridge put it back in then it starts workin for a few days again then.

Ive got...

Mike and the Mechanics
Hall and Oats
Rolling Stones
Kings of Leon - Beacause of the Times
Kings of Leon - Only by the night
And a 1 hour trance demo mix a dj friend made for me lol :music:

I dont have the changer no more changed the headunit for something else...

But im currently listening to:

Cream-Future Trance anthems
Godskitchen-Classic trance anthems
Commix Call to mind
High contrast- Tough guys dont dance
Hospital Mix 6

I normally just use the Ipod and leave it on shuffle :)

J

6 CD Changer:

Kings of Leon
Kayne West - 808s & HeartBreaks
DMX - And Then There Was X
DMX - Grand Champ
Home-made (RnB selection)
Random Jungle

Not strictly a CD changer, my iphone currently plays these six the most:

Oceansize - Effloresce
Oceansize - Everyone Into Position
Oceansize - Frames
Amplifier - Music For Nations
This Will Destroy You - This Will Destroy You
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

and yes, I have an Oceansize addiction the likes of which has never been seen before.:thrashi:

single cd has mp3 cd in : bhangra, creamfields, neyo and the verves new album

cd changer ? god they are so old ,

its all about usb drives that whats runs in mine too many songs to list tho :p

******* hell, it's Ryan!!!
Welcome back mate....and just for you, here's something for you to abuse! LOL

Take That - Brave New World
Nickleback - Can't remember the title
Cold Play - Latest Album
Tiesto - Can't remeber the name of it either
Tiesto - Disc 2 of above
BT - Emotional Technology