What's everyone's feeling about these on a black 1.8t?

nealb

Reaction score
Hey guys I was trying to stay looking adult with my new car, after having a little bright lupo, but after seeing these sky blue rs6's I had a change of heart :D

bluewheeels.jpg

Everyones thoughts PLEASE!! :)
Muchos Gracias

Everyone is being a hater but I guess nothing ventured nothing gained and for £320 with 6mm of tread on tyres Great deal :D
better thn the crappy standard ones atm

honestly, what was you thinking? you should do that kind of thing if your 19 years old and own a corsa with a exhaust as big as a whores....

IMG00573-20110602-1645.jpg

my old car I don't want it to be dull its either that or murder not to sure cheers for the comment tho

Bright colour wheels are the way forward :rockwoot:, Think of it as a safety feature for the dark nights.

be safe, be seen !

They look like a smurf has had a p*** on them!

Sorry I don't like.

Hey guys I was trying to stay looking adult with my new car, after having a little bright lupo, but after seeing these sky blue rs6's I had a change of heart :D

bluewheeels.jpg

Everyones thoughts PLEASE!! :)
Brave :)
It's not for me but 10 outa 10 for being different
I dont dislike

I'd never ever have them but I kinda like them and would respect anybody for having the confidance to go out in public with them:cool:

it looks gash on that golf.
but i think to pull them off it would have to be on a very well styled and thought out 'euro' look car, if you know what i mean. it could look good, but not the wheels on their own.

Would look alright if the S3 was on its **** - Not a look I'd go for but yeah.

TBH its entirely up to you. Looks and styling is such a personal thing. Every day you go out and see someone elses attempts, some you like, some you dont.

I've had the wheels on my A4 painted orange, and done the mirrors to match. Some folk might hate it, some folk just think WTF, and others will like it, but at the end of the day, i think it looks funky, different, and i love the fact that it winds folk up.

You get folk staring at the car as though i've just run over a granny or something, and i find that hilarious.

That said, my cars a bit scruffy/dented/scraped, and i'm seriously not bothered about trying to make it look good or polishing it up. It even has a wing thats a different color to the rest of the car.

P1040558.JPG

well tbh guys thanks for taking the time to reply with your thoughts!!

i reckon go for it mate, as with most colour related mods its marmite, you either like it or you dont....

me personally i like them, worst comes to worst and you dont like them just re-spray :D

funky wheels FTW

yea Also in the picture the wheels are lighter than they actually are I'm getting close up and personal with these tommorrow tommorrow night ill roll a wheel next to the a3 and give you all a better idea :) also I would have a project name for it, Badly Beaten as black and blue refers to bruises sory guys I'm chatting rubbish I'm excited haha!!

Each to his own...but for what it's worth, I think they look awful.

haha yea true bud its just something different to roll on till summer time :)

Maybe if they were slightly darker so they didn't stand out as much, especially on the dark car.....not for me either (for what it counts lol) :)