What you'll doin' tonight..

noodle

Reaction score
So it's Saturday once again - Woo, hoo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Whats everybody upto..

We've got friends coming over for dinner - so it'll be plenty of wine then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've got no cover driver, so I'm working from 1am to 7am.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Just been for an open air country BBQ with friends and now off to see Johnny English /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Er, sure you all wanted to know that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well, just getting ready for the arrival of 2 Chinchilla's tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And having a few beerz to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

Staying in and going to bed early. That's if I can drag myself away from this place - I really am an addict.

Why bed early? Drystone is picking me up at 7:00am tomorrow morning - I'm accompanying him to the Golf MkIV's rolling road day at Stealth. Leaving the S3 at home.

AL

Well I'm sitting here at work until 08:00 tomorrow morning. **** all on the tv (premiership on later)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

bein a sad git and doin nothing,......went to the audi dealer as i wanted a test drive today....as i approached the two guys who where talking outside quickly dissapered inside!!!....nice,...thats great customer service guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif