What would you do?

C6 DRN

living the dream
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have the week off and £250 to spend on my car from mum and dad for my birthday.... what would you do? in aberdeen area..

my car so far..

Reactions: RS5 JON
Black grill surround? And some spacers for the wheels... New exhaust tips if your current ones are downward facing (Derv)... And some detailing products from Mark ;)

Reactions: RS5 JON and Brodster
I will remap it for you buddy. Shark Performance Stage 1 coming up......lol. Im popping up to Lossiemouth on Friday to pick my kids up so could nip in to Ellon for you. Either that or pop down here.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Remap from BroTek mate, and if it goes half as good as Marks S3 did when I was out in it yesterday you'll be grinning from ear to ear. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and plasti-dip the front grill surround in black- £15 from fleebay, it'll look mean. :kissmyrings:

Reactions: Sandra
Aye brodster does a good remap smooth power delivery and better fuel economy he remapped my S3 earlier on this year and what a differance:icon_thumright:

On a tdi? DPF delete would be top of my list... then remap if possible, on budget.

Remap at Brotek or get the chrome grill done black or tint the windows

It has to be a remap...stage 1 from Mark...one of the most popular mods that will transform your car for a relatively small outlay..."best bang for your buck",as they say :yes: Nick.

Ok so i have arranged to meet up with Mark and get stage 1 done - excited!

Reactions: Brodster, MURRAYS444, RS5 JON and 1 other person