What wheels will fit my car?

Smudgerludge

Reaction score
Hi
Just joined and my first post.
I have a 2010 A3 Sportback 2.0 tfsi with 17” alloys.
I want to upgrade wheels and go bigger, I have no idea what wheels or fixings I have.
Anyone know how big I can go with the Sportback ride height? 18”? 19”?
Also will a set from an A4 or A5 or something else just slot on or is it more complicated than that?
Any help or info or knowledge would be greatly received.
Cheers
Smudge

Last edited:
Welcome to audi-sport.net. I will move your post to the A3 8P section. You will get more help there. :)

Reactions: Smudgerludge
Any standard 8P wheels will fit, so for example S3 wheels and black edition wheels would be a nice OEM upgrade.

Wheel circa. ET54 offset (7.5jx 18 i think) will be fine, if you see A4/A5 wheels check the offset against that standard on www.willtheyfit.com.

I've got a nice set of original Audi S3 alloys which be will straight bolt on if your interested.. see for sale section or ebay link below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323818606550

Any standard 8P wheels will fit, so for example S3 wheels and black edition wheels would be a nice OEM upgrade.

Wheel circa. ET54 offset (7.5jx 18 i think) will be fine, if you see A4/A5 wheels check the offset against that standard on www.willtheyfit.com.

I've got a nice set of original Audi S3 alloys which be will straight bolt on if your interested.. see for sale section or ebay link below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323818606550
Thank you, that’s hugely helpful.
I’ll let you know about those wheels, I do actually want black or grey as it happens.
I live quite a long way from you but I’m a valley boy born & bred myself originally and frequently visit family.
Cheers again for sharing your knowledge.
Smudge

Reactions: baderlfc
Hi
Just joined and my first post.
I have a 2010 A3 Sportback 2.0 tfsi with 17” alloys.
I want to upgrade wheels and go bigger, I have no idea what wheels or fixings I have.
Anyone know how big I can go with the Sportback ride height? 18”? 19”?
Also will a set from an A4 or A5 or something else just slot on or is it more complicated than that?
Any help or info or knowledge would be greatly received.
Cheers
Smudge

Welcome to the forum! I have RS4 replica wheels on which are 18" and 8J wide and an (estimated) offset of ET40 and ET35 at the rear. I say estimated as the plate is blanked at the back of the wheel which is supposed to tell you :sweatsmile: Very slight scrub on the rear wheel arch however I have an S3 with a 55mm drop on coilovers so you shouldn't have the same issues! As mentioned above, anything from an 8P chassis A3 should fit with no problem at all. Hope you enjoy the forum! Lots of good guys on here with LOTS of knowledge. It's a good place to be :grinning:

19’s will fit an 8p sportback .. I ran 19’s for a few days before Coilovers I run 19x8.5 et 45 225/35 tyres