What wheels are these...?

A3-sport

BOSE
Reaction score
Seen this car about in my town and quite like the wheels. Im looking at getting some new wheels but want them to be quite subtle and not aftermarket ones.

So quite like these... but only problem is... what are they??? :anbet:

10072009042.jpg

10072009043.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!! :redrs4:

shitter than what I have got on at the minute???

i'd say so, they dont even look like alloys, they look like hub caps

Hmmm, not feeling those to be fair.

If you're after some rims then have a look for some S3 Avus rims, there's plenty about and will look MUCH nicer than the ones you've posted.

T

I've seen an a3 knocking about with them on and think they look quite nice tbh.

If you like them, get them....It would be boring if we were all driving round on rs4 reps wouldnt it???

To get them looking their best though you will need to sort you ride hight out.

LOL, the pic doesn't do those rims justice do they. They are OE Audi rims, I think quite an expensive optional extra, but I don't know the name of them, sorry.

these are alot nicer in the flesh. my cousin has these on his b5 a4 1.8tqs. they do look better in real life

On the B5 those would be Ronal Boleros, no reason to assume different here. They would have been an expensive option form the Votex catalogue

cool. thanks for the help everyone. As some people say, these look better in the flesh and the ride height on this particular a3 was high at the front but looked better at the back.

I do like them tbh but as someone else said - i like the avus ones better.

Just want to be different. I think that with these wheels on and lowered would look pretty cool. Maybe some spacers too.

Nah, THIS is what you want!!!!!

[ytv]K65atGUv6A0[/ytv]

You get me????? :)

They are usualy on a8s from what ive saw. Not the greatest upgrade imo.

Buy the S4 or S3 Avus, Cheap and look good IMO. But why not be differant and buy those. If you like them buy them :)