What watch do you have?

I’ve just pulled the trigger on a new watch. I’ll post pics later. It’s a just released special edition of the latest Omega Seamaster. It’s larger than the standard model @ 43.5mm diameter vs 42mm & it has some other unique styling features too. It’s a perfect size for me so I just had to go for it as I’ve always liked the Seamaster but never got one. Will be my first Omega too. Watch this space :icon thumright:

Reactions: Gary_LB and NevMan
I’ve just pulled the trigger on a new watch. I’ll post pics later. It’s a just released special edition of the latest Omega Seamaster. It’s larger than the standard model @ 43.5mm diameter vs 42mm & it has some other unique styling features too. It’s a perfect size for me so I just had to go for it as I’ve always liked the Seamaster but never got one. Will be my first Omega too. Watch this space :icon thumright:

Nice one A massive Seamaster fan...one day. Only got a new Tag F1 a few weeks back, but that is definitely next on the list. Look forward to the pics

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Quick pic :)

13B8071C 1FBF 438F BD8C B691549E1D9A

Reactions: SPIKE_, voorhees, jaco166 and 2 others
35a2b88fae9998e98ea96583a9983d75.jpg

The car ate all my money so I only rock a G-Shock. It’s a limited edition 35th anniversaries model though so at least it’s a little special haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, DieselJake, Crazyfool and 1 other person
I took the plunge Friday on a new watch; my first Rolex. It happened pretty much out of the blue, without any anticipation. Mrs Jeff and I were wandering past Watchfinder in Bluewater and popped in just for a browse. I knew they had a Tag Heueur Monaco in store and I wanted to see how it looked on my wrist. The answer was that it doesn't suit me at all, but Mrs Jeff pointed at a rather amazing looking Rolex and suggested I try it on. I did, and I have to confess, I was smitten on the spot. I said I'd think about it and decided to go home and research it. I'm glad I did, as I soon learned that it's sought-after and difficult to find; so much so that although the new price is £6,300, the three-year old I'd seen was priced up at £6,925.

I called Watchfinder to see if there was any wriggle room and they said they'd go to £6,500 but definitely no lower. I made some more calls and eventually found a brand new one available at Watches of Switzerland in Canary Wharf. It was in the safe, with someone's name on it, but he'd failed to show, so it was mine if I wanted it. I picked it up that evening, with a ten-year warranty.

Here it is; it's a Milgauss GV (the GV stands for glace vert, or green crystal).

Milgauss

Reactions: Sc08 LAB, voorhees, Marky007 and 3 others
That is beautiful! If I was in the market for a watch in that price range, the Milgauss GV would be at the top of the list.

Reactions: jdp1962
Not a new watch (as I've only just seen this post), but when I got medically retired from the Fire & Rescue Service because of injury early 2016, I bought an Omega X33 Skywalker.

OMEGA-Speedmaster-Skywalker-X33-Automatic-Digital-Titanium-Chronograph-Mens-Watch-318.90.45.79.01.001-45-mm-Black-Dial

Reactions: Sc08 LAB, jaco166, voorhees and 1 other person
V9Umf50.jpg

Box and papers '91 Datejust 16234 with sunburst silver dial. Bought it end of 2015, rarely wear it though.

Reactions: jaco166
I have Seiko mini turtle details is here...!
This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'turtle' – its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell. To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune. This is the diver's watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
Nanaple ya sbdy085 1 1600x