What watch do you have?

I love Omegas, currently have an

Omega Seamaster 2254
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (grey ceramic bezel)

However I would like a Rolex deep sea dweller at some point.

ive got the Seamaster planet ocean chronograph and just been looking at the Grey version, seen they also have a black and blue version too but leaning towards the grey.

I have also been looking at a Rolex GMT master, batman or Pepsi but tax man wasnt nice to me this year I think i may have to hold off for another year, either that or the family doesnt go on holiday, hey but daddy has a lovely new watch. Trying to get all this in now before my daughters get cars, I wontbe able to afford a thing then.

Reactions: RAF_S7 and jdp1962
I have the orange omega planet ocean chronograph but also been looking at a Rolex GMT master, batman or Pepsi but tax man wasnt nice to me this year I think i may have to hold off for another year, either that or the family doesnt go on holiday, but daddy has a lovely new watch. Trying to get all this in now before my daughters get cars, I wont be able to afford a thing then.

I got simple seikos to the some special editions, i got my missus the Patek Phillipe Aquanaut with the rubber strap. Other than my planet ocean I have a seiko being a real favourite as its sold out now and it come with a massive box and the first two watches were given to jenson button and the president of seiko, you get part of a F1 honda car in the display box, I think i have editon 302, created to celebrate the Honda F1 team, who remembers them

http://www.creationwatches.com/prod...ion-kinetic-chronograph-f1-slq023j1-1463.html

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=s..._AUICygC&biw=751&bih=347#imgrc=6Lst3XjxeY7FGM:

Reactions: gringosteve
I have a few watchers. Non particularly famous or valuable. I’m wearing this one today. It’s a Tisel based on a WW2 pilots watch which I paired on a diving shark mesh. I know pilots watches belong on leather with rivets.. but this makes it unique.

Uses a myota (Citizen) movement and runs very accurate

37dd47066c6fa71226512c8285f36c4a.jpg

ffb52d80bd35bc10d937f3ca94157d78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve had everything from submariners, planet oceans to Aquaracers. For sheer individuality and build quality I’m usually always sporting my Fortis B-42 Monolith nowadays.

I’ve a breitling colt ocean automatic
Casio original calculator watch
TW steel
Apple Watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seiko Recraft Auto - Green Dial For Work/Daily
Seiko Monster Gen2 _ Orange Dial For Casual
Tag Heuer F1 1996 Retro!
Oris Big Crown Day/Date

Reactions: Marky79
Seiko Recraft Auto - Green Dial For Work/Daily
Seiko Monster Gen2 _ Orange Dial For Casual
Tag Heuer F1 1996 Retro!
Oris Big Crown Day/Date
Excellent varied collection you have mate

Reactions: Tej13
Interesting to see such what our members are wearing on their wrists!

I’ve a few watches myself, a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono reissue, Tag Heuer Series 2000 Automatic, Omega Speedmaster 30th Anniversary, an Omega Seamaster 200m Automatic and a Casio G-shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got quite a few watches - this is the curent one I'm wearing, a Casio Edifice (may have some grease smudges on it as been working on the car today..........)

DSC 0975

Reactions: CHEZ
Tag Heuer Aquaracer, bought it as a treat to myself when I left the RAF in 2008.

xsnbLG4.jpg

Reactions: boffin486, jaco166, Gary_LB and 3 others
Tag Heuer Aquaracer, bought it as a treat to myself when I left the RAF in 2008.

xsnbLG4.jpg

I am a Tag fan, but can’t see your pic as appears to be broken link

I am a Tag fan, but can’t see your pic as appears to be broken link

Weird. I can see it fine even when I'm not logged on from a different PC and Browser.

Reactions: NevMan
I’ve got a couple of Casio G-Shock GA110’s, because I mountain bike they suit me fine as they can take a battering when I stack it. I don’t think I’d like an expensive watch on my arm for that, currently got a Garmin Forerunner 235 that my wife bought me for Christmas.

Weird. I can see it fine even when I'm not logged on from a different PC and Browser.

Funny, appears now. Must have been my app (Tapatalk) at the time

Reactions: pxr5
Casio G-shock GA-1000 for daily wear and a Seiko Kinetic for casual (spunked all me cash on the car :D)

I have classic Casio for work/every day and Casio G-Shock for sport

Got a Tag Formula 1 for my birthday the other day

42c5119d21ba413c1a1c8319db0a0511.jpg

Also have Iwatch and citizen eco drive

813ba9e60496697af2b37118c4bd6ffa.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Gary_LB and jaco166
IMG 20190227 155902  01

Reactions: boffin486, Snake Pliskin, gringosteve and 2 others
Does it matter? They all tell the time

Does it matter? They all tell the time

True, in that case may as well all have Mickey Mouse watches. But then all cars are just driven aren’t they

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Sandra, RAF_S7 and 1 other person
I’m not sure what happened to the original image so will try again
32548186 1EBF 48B5 B163 700E3793A852

Reactions: jaco166 and NevMan
Another day, another watch ... :blow:

Attachments

• IMG_20190301_091852__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20190301_091852__01__01.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 342
Reactions: Gary_LB and NevMan
IMG 20190302 085252
Another day, another watch :blow:

Reactions: Gary_LB
I would love to pickup a Rolex someday. I wear a Tissot or an Apple watch currently.

Reactions: Gary_LB, jaco166 and NevMan
You know your wearing the right watch when you scroll through the pics and see you own and stop and think ooooh I like that.

Reactions: jaco166 and NevMan
Have Sieko, G-Shock, Apple Watch and Tissot.

Reactions: Gary_LB