What watch do you have?

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
I’ve just pulled the trigger on a new watch. I’ll post pics later. It’s a just released special edition of the latest Omega Seamaster. It’s larger than the standard model @ 43.5mm diameter vs 42mm & it has some other unique styling features too. It’s a perfect size for me so I just had to go for it as I’ve always liked the Seamaster but never got one. Will be my first Omega too. Watch this space :icon thumright:

NevMan

Well known member
I’ve just pulled the trigger on a new watch. I’ll post pics later. It’s a just released special edition of the latest Omega Seamaster. It’s larger than the standard model @ 43.5mm diameter vs 42mm & it has some other unique styling features too. It’s a perfect size for me so I just had to go for it as I’ve always liked the Seamaster but never got one. Will be my first Omega too. Watch this space :icon thumright:

Nice one A massive Seamaster fan...one day. Only got a new Tag F1 a few weeks back, but that is definitely next on the list. Look forward to the pics

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Quick pic :)

13B8071C-1FBF-438F-BD8C-B691549E1D9A.jpeg

ca965206af4e0c546122ba08e70257a1.jpg

27d1189153b7aaa483a939325ed5c1fa.jpg

My everyday watch

dcd500bea6eec7639936dca7a1b3876d.jpg

My touch screen for best.

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
It's my birthday
I took the plunge Friday on a new watch; my first Rolex. It happened pretty much out of the blue, without any anticipation. Mrs Jeff and I were wandering past Watchfinder in Bluewater and popped in just for a browse. I knew they had a Tag Heueur Monaco in store and I wanted to see how it looked on my wrist. The answer was that it doesn't suit me at all, but Mrs Jeff pointed at a rather amazing looking Rolex and suggested I try it on. I did, and I have to confess, I was smitten on the spot. I said I'd think about it and decided to go home and research it. I'm glad I did, as I soon learned that it's sought-after and difficult to find; so much so that although the new price is £6,300, the three-year old I'd seen was priced up at £6,925.

I called Watchfinder to see if there was any wriggle room and they said they'd go to £6,500 but definitely no lower. I made some more calls and eventually found a brand new one available at Watches of Switzerland in Canary Wharf. It was in the safe, with someone's name on it, but he'd failed to show, so it was mine if I wanted it. I picked it up that evening, with a ten-year warranty.

Here it is; it's a Milgauss GV (the GV stands for glace vert, or green crystal).

Milgauss.jpg

Tej13

That is beautiful! If I was in the market for a watch in that price range, the Milgauss GV would be at the top of the list.